Where are the best seed banks to buy from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudblood

I am slowly getting serious about my grow's. I would like to have a verified strong seed stock to really start getting my own potent genetically superior grows. I live in NY and that means there are no real 'legal' routes to acquire seeds BUTI really have a strong desire.

There are no lack of seed banks online with numerous guarantee's and such but I was wondering who has used which and feel best about the product?

I'd like to know who has the best seeds for these particular strains.

White Rhino (or similar 'White' strain)
Sour Diesel
Bubblegum
Pineapple
Acapulco Gold
And a strong Kush. (maybe OG)

I would be super grateful to any help I could get in acquiring any of these strains with a reputable seed bank.

Also does anyone prefer the feminized seeds? Auto budding? I have had super luck with my grows and have yet to grow a male....odd I know but all my seeds thus far are chosen off of Hermies for the 90% female potential BUT I know the strains are not genetically superior and could possibly hermie on me.

A fair few have been advertised under sponsors of the 420 Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE these companys have the:420::thumb:

I've always used regular seeds & choosen a suitable female for a mother, feminized may hermie on you if grown in stressfull conditions this may be strain dependant tho !

Can not comment about auto flowering they appear low yield with some strains not very reliable.

I am slowly getting serious about my grow's. I would like to have a verified strong seed stock to really start getting my own potent genetically superior grows. I live in NY and that means there are no real 'legal' routes to acquire seeds BUTI really have a strong desire.

There are no lack of seed banks online with numerous guarantee's and such but I was wondering who has used which and feel best about the product?

I'd like to know who has the best seeds for these particular strains.

White Rhino (or similar 'White' strain)
Sour Diesel
Bubblegum
Pineapple
Acapulco Gold
And a strong Kush. (maybe OG)

I would be super grateful to any help I could get in acquiring any of these strains with a reputable seed bank.

Also does anyone prefer the feminized seeds? Auto budding? I have had super luck with my grows and have yet to grow a male....odd I know but all my seeds thus far are chosen off of Hermies for the 90% female potential BUT I know the strains are not genetically superior and could possibly hermie on me.

I've only used Attitude & have received my orders every time! Regular seeds are more stable with less pheno variations, and have less cases of turning hermie. I have limited space and funds at the moment so I use feminized! Auto's would be good for an off-season outdoor grow, or you could toss a few in your Veg & flower room for some extra smoke since they will flower under any lighting schedule.

Greenhouse has a few white strains: White Widow, White Rhino, Great White shark

For a Sour Diesel I would go Reserva Privada or Cali Connection

TH Seeds has BubbleGum, or Nirvana has Bubblelicious

Barney's Farm has Acapulco Gold

For a strong kush, possibly an OG. I would check out DNA Genetics, Cali Connection & Reserva Privada

I ordered fom 420 sponsor single seed centre you can buy 1seed or ten different ones or all the same. orderd 5 ak48s got them and also got 2 free seeds. all fems. I live a litlle west of you and its not leagal here. but I got them in 10 days. if you do order have them sent to another address , a good freind. anyway got the seeds and so far all that I sowed have come up.:) also go by a gift card you know visa or mc and use that. I used my regular card and they charged my account with some goofy named co. so as not to tell where I orderd from(cool that they do that). anyway all I can say is got em and in august Ill tell you if thats what I orderd:peace:

Awesome advice everywhere guys!!! I knew I could not go wrong in this community! I am super psyched and 'window shopping' now with plans on the gift card and a purchase soon!

sweet have fun shopping, I know I did:) like a kid in a candy store I was. scared too cause I didnt want my money just to dissapear but Queen token love suggested them to me and so far I got plants growin and I never even smoked or grew what I orderd:) but cant wait to see:party: all I have grown so far is bag seed. AND IT WAS GOOD! so cant wait to see the store bought gig:) 3 grows and I feel good about these little ladies:hookah: just harvested 2 plants and got enough good grass to "hopefully" get me on to the good stuff:) got a back up plan tho and time to save some cabbage. wink wink

I am so psyched. I have been 'hiding' my hobby for years keeping it to myself with outdoor grows which I'd pay half the attention to I can indoors. Just browsing through Attitude has me frothing at the mouth. So many options are out there. It used to be a small tight knit community of growers with very little in the way of sharing our grow knowledge. Showing off a crop was always the best way to lose a crop and such...this forum has opened so much information.:green_heart:

I am so set for a Acapulco strain....I haven't had access to it since I used to steal my father's bags 25 years ago. The possibilities are endless all of a sudden... :thumb:

Now that's what I am talking about, fast turn around. I am currently getting ready to bust into some auto strains as well as creating some mothers to cross with. I've gone to every web site you guys have offered and each has my stamp of approval! I just love looking and reading up on the strains. Purchases (thats right plural) have been made and I could not go with just one shop....had to grab freebies everywhere!!!

Crossed fingers and I will sooon have an opinion on each store myself! :thanks:

I get mine from nirvana in the midwest in 7-8 days,, great stealth packaging .. but they do not offer any of the good old "golds" or "sensi's", , from yesteryear ..

Now that's what I am talking about, fast turn around. I am currently getting ready to bust into some auto strains as well as creating some mothers to cross with. I've gone to every web site you guys have offered and each has my stamp of approval! I just love looking and reading up on the strains. Purchases (thats right plural) have been made and I could not go with just one shop....had to grab freebies everywhere!!!

Crossed fingers and I will sooon have an opinion on each store myself! :thanks:
cant wait to hear what you got!and the shopping part is fun as hell:peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom