Where are the testimonials from cancer patients?

Hello to you. I am new to all this mmj and cancer treatments from it. My wife has terminal cancer. In her spleen and rectally.
There is great info on here from what I've seen so far. Can someone point me to where I get started with all this? I'm sorry for such a broad question, but there is a LOT of places to look on here and I don't have much time.
Thank you.
Thank you.

Hello. Can you please let me know what website or link I can go tofor more information.
Every thing you commented on was correct.
The RSO I take before bed is straight strength.
AC DC was Full strength.
My newest batch of Cannatonic CBD Hemp Oil extract I diluted with 40% Olive Oil and a touch of Honey.
I decided to dilute it cause it is pretty strong tasting. Also, the famous, "Charlotte's Web" Hemp oil from the "realm of caring", and produced by the Stanley brothers in Colorado Springs, Co is diluted 90% with Olive oil or Coconut oil and it seems to work for alot of people. I will have more AC DC ready soon to make the Hemp OIl supplement and soon will have enough of AVEDIKEL to make oil.
I will continue taking it and see what happens.
Got my blood tests done yesterday and seeing the Oncologist on the 11th. Will post results of visit after that.

Update 6-20-2018When did you start taking RSO? 12 years ago.
Began making my RSO right away on advise from Rick Simpson.
How long have you taken it? For 12 years.
How long before you saw some effect? For Pain, Immediately. For CLL White Blood Cell count decrease, saw decrease in 3months after taking RSO.
My WBC is now as of 6-20-18 is 30,000 which is considered stage 0.
My Oncologist refuses to believe the RSO is curing me.
How much have you been taking daily, 3ml x 2day.
how much all together by the time you got this result? Do the math
How do you dose? Orally.
Do you tack, ingest, Both Tack and Ingest RSO.
Have you had any medical treatment other than cannabis? No Chemo, however put drop of RSO on bandaide and apply to Skin Cancer. Do this every three days and in two to three weeks the pre cancer, or Skin Cancer is gone.
I now help and advise others how to grow, harvest and make RSO to treat their own conditions.

I understand, your delivery method does not have to work the same with me or anybody else, we all have different health conditions.
But we would like to hear your way, how you did it. It is inspiring to actually talk to somebody like you. If you do not mind

Update 6-20-2018When did you start taking RSO? 12 years ago.
Began making my RSO right away on advise from Rick Simpson.
How long have you taken it? For 12 years.
How long before you saw some effect? For Pain, Immediately. For CLL White Blood Cell count decrease, saw decrease in 3months after taking RSO.
My WBC is now as of 6-20-18 is 30,000 which is considered stage 0.
My Oncologist refuses to believe the RSO is curing me.
How much have you been taking daily, 3ml x 2day.
how much all together by the time you got this result? Do the math
How do you dose? Orally.
Do you tack, ingest, Both Tack and Ingest RSO.
Have you had any medical treatment other than cannabis? No Chemo, however put drop of RSO on bandaide and apply to Skin Cancer. Do this every three days and in two to three weeks the pre cancer, or Skin Cancer is gone.
I now help and advise others how to grow, harvest and make RSO to treat their own conditions.

I understand, your delivery method does not have to work the same with me or anybody else, we all have different health conditions.
But we would like to hear your way, how you did it. It is inspiring to actually talk to somebody like you. If you do not mind

Joe, it was good to read that you're now considered stage zero. :yahoo:

The oncologist can't wrap his head around the idea that the body was made to heal. Give him time. Oncologists are coming on board too, as time goes on. My congratulations on taking your health care back into your control.

So I was wondering what maintenance dose you've put yourself on? And how are you feeling Joe? You beat the odds buckaroo. Whether the oil or your mental attitude, your ECS heard the message and rallied to the call for health and wholeness. Well done. :high-five;

This last year I found the White Blood Cell, (wbc) count for my CLL Leukemia actually went up from the Previous 16, 000 that it had stabalized at to 65,000 count.
I believe it is due to the fact that 18 months ago someone broke into my fenced in Cannabis garden and pulled up my entire crop that was supposed to get me though the next year.
I had been growing ACDC and Cannatonic and they stole my entire crop, even my new clones in the outside veg room.
That really set me back a lot.
Mostly what I could get my hands on was a high CBD HEMP OIL, from a famous grower in Colorado.
So what I am thinking is the High CBD low THC, (.3% THC) is not good to lower my CLL white blood cell count.
I had a local person in San Diego extract the Oil from 2 lbs of High THC Indica cannabis using Co2 method and it produced 160 grams of very concentrated Oil.
It was so thick I had a very great time getting it out of the large Oral syringes.
I had to heat up some Olive oil and squirted the thick Oil into the heated olive oil and mixed it good. I also added a small amount of Honey to it and that worked out good. Now it is easy to use in smaller oral syringes.
This I have been taking nightly about .2ml.
I am growing more ACDC and will make the Cannabis oil from it and again start taking it twice during the day. I will increase the dosage to .3ml twice a day, and continue the high THC oil at night.
In the six months I have been taking the High THC Indica Cannabis Oil at night coupled with the High CBD during the day, my WBC has again began to come down.
It is now at 30,000 WBC and in three months I get another blood test at my Oncologist at the VA.
Rick Simpson from Phoenixtears told me if I took the High THC Hemp Oil three to four times a day it would completely cure my CLL.
Having to still work makes that difficult as I own and drive a tow truck, and cannot be driving under the influence all day long.
I have tried to be as accurate as possible in relating my Health over the last now ten years. So If I occasionally get a few facts mixed up please forgive me.
My next visit to the Oncologist at the VA I will redact out private info and attach a copy of my Blood Test. Thanks, for all the testimonials.
I see most of them are two to three years old. Hope more people will post updated replies soon. The photo attachment is the Green Thumb in my life, with her Harle Tsu High CBD grown in a combination Soil Drip system.
IMG_0500.jpg
IMG_0500.jpgThanks again gang!

Hello. Can you please let me know what website or link I can go tofor more information.
Go to;
a. www.theroc.us for Charlotte's Web CBD Hemp oil. THC is only .3%
b. www.phoenixtears.ca is Rick Simpson's site. For Cancer, including brain cancer he recommends a strong Indica Hemp Oil. He gives everything you need to know including, but not limited to making your own oil, videos, testimonials, etc.
c. You Tube has more video's than one can watch in a lifetime.
For Brain Cancer search for, The Seth Group
Hope that helps. Joe

I am so grateful to Rick for providing me with Hemp oil here in the United State of America. My wife was diagnose with colon cancer for 3 years, and ever since she has done a lot of Chemo and Radiation that have not helped her, but only damaged her immune system and render it weak and helpless. I came across the Phoenix Tears and i have read about the Rick Simpson Hemp oil a lot and saw that he could provide me with Hemp Oil here in the State, i contacted him on: ricksimpsonhempoil666@gmail.com for the procurement of this medication, to my surprise the medication was procured and delivered within 48 hours and she has been on treatment for the past 3 months. Am now here to testify that she is no more a cancer patient she has experienced a total transformation in her health with Rick Simpson Hemp oil service. For all cancer patient that live in the America ,Canada and around the world, get your Hemp oil from ricksimpsonhempoil666@gmail.com.

Actually just made me cry.
How can governments around the world invluding the UK flatout DENY the medical benefits of cannabis "our doctors haven't found any evidence of any medical benefits of cannabis" yer ok then... you sure its not the fact you will lose billions in revenue from cancer, diabetes, arthritis, PTSD etc. Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc.
Not to mention the amount of fabric, paper, biofuel etc. Etc. Etc you can make out of cannabis and hemp. Seems legit ay?

Im sorry for going off on a tangent just got me fired up lol.
Also Im sorry for throwing this wonderful womans name out there again but @SweetSue is amaaaazingly informative. She helped me out with something that is very personal to me and Im sure she could help if she isnt too busy :)

Actually just made me cry.
How can governments around the world invluding the UK flatout DENY the medical benefits of cannabis "our doctors haven't found any evidence of any medical benefits of cannabis" yer ok then... you sure its not the fact you will lose billions in revenue from cancer, diabetes, arthritis, PTSD etc. Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc.
Not to mention the amount of fabric, paper, biofuel etc. Etc. Etc you can make out of cannabis and hemp. Seems legit ay?

Im sorry for going off on a tangent just got me fired up lol.
Also Im sorry for throwing this wonderful womans name out there again but @SweetSue is amaaaazingly informative. She helped me out with something that is very personal to me and Im sure she could help if she isnt too busy :)

I do what I can Joe. :hug:

The UK maintains massive medical cannabis fields and continues to perpetuate the lies. Our US government supplies medical cannabis to patients and continues to perpetuate the lies in the face of science that disputes their contentions.

Don’t let it bother you. It’s all gonna work out for the best. :hug:

@Dave007, that was wonderful to read. Our hearts sing with joy right along with you.

And thanks for the email link to Rick.

Would you be willing to share the regimen you followed that resulted in this wonderful turn of events? It would be so helpful for our work with other members. :battingeyelashes:

Enjoy the years ahead. :hug:

Yea, joe, I placed one about a month ago. Had stomach cancer and kemo, what a wild ride it was.
Used ROS caps instead of the opiates that we’re offering in the hospital. A little hairy towards the end but I’m still token& growen.
As far as long term use ??? who knows,no one has done such a study that I know of. Until the government steps in and changes the way it catalogs its drug list were in the dark and left guessing?
Always hopeful I press on, by the way I’m going to b 68 in December I’ve been token since I was sixteen.

Testimony Update on my CLL Leukemia
I went to my Oncology clinic at the VA Hospital in San Diego, CA last week.
The doctor told me my Blood Tests showed my WBC, (White Blood Cell count) DECREASED from the previous test six months ago.
It was 35,000 six months ago, and last week blood test showed it to be 21,000.
I asked the doctor what could have caused the WBC to decrease almost 15,000 count?
She replied, I can't explain it, the CLL WBC always increase into the Hundreds of thousands range.
I told her I know how it decreased, it was my taking Hemp Oil/Tincture for the last six months.
She replied, "I don't believe that was the reason".
I told her, believe it or not, I am very close to being cured!
So for all my brothers and sisters out there with Cancer or Leukemia, don't quit. Take more RSO or strong Tincture and keep it up

Back
Top Bottom