Where can I buy capsules

Toostoned

I was wondering about making THC capsules with all my stems I have al I can remeber about how to make them is I have to put them into a crockpot or somethign for like 4 hours but I don't know I wana find the capsules before I auctually read more on how to make the THC capsules because I have checked drugstores like shoppers drug mart (Im from CA btw so don't mention those american stores!) btu anyways anyone know places that would sell capsules?

empty vitamin capsules, cheap, effective, and no ones the wiser

I bought some recently from an Amazon.com seller. A capsule filling machine and 750 "00" capsules cost a total of $24. Then I went to a health food store and bought some coconut oil. I heated 3 tsp of the coconut oil (solid @ room temp) to 325 degrees (used a candy thermometer) and added 3 grams finely ground herb. Filled capsules with this, and they are awesome. Anywhere from 1 to 3 capsules depending on the person, will give an incredible high.

Sweet.. Good post,

We used to pack hash in them for something to do and it was great, but i never thought of the coconut oil.

Back
Top Bottom