Where did it all go?

Mattman1211

Hey guys
Although I am relatively new to the growing of mj I have been a purchaser for a long time. My main reason for starting a grow is that recently it seems all the weed has disappeared, even the crappy hash you can buy from the local dealer has disappeared. And its not just me that has this problem as most of my friends and colleagues haven't had any for a substantial time.

Where did it all go? :hmmmm:

Re: Where did it all go......?

I couldn't find anything last night, at all, anywhere.... on campus, in the housing, the even more ghetto housing, my buddies can't find it anywhere or their buddies can't either or anything..

I have my hopes up for tonight, though.

i always have an easy time getting weed through family. but if i cant get it from them its hard to find it someplace else.

Hopefully this isnt the cause of DEA.... Better not be.... Theres no way.

actually, i take what I said back. The day before yesterday, we scored a 1/2OZ for 45$. It was some of the shittiest weed I'd ever seen and smelled like grass, like the kind in your yard.

We rolled most of it up in 5 cigar sized blunts and then gave my friends dad enough for a fatty and a bluntwrap.. We ended up smoking them all on roadtrip to a town 20some miles away. We got high but mostly just a headache.

Dank420 said:
There is hardly any good buds in the philly area. I mean you can get decent stuff, some middies, but nothing like what I used to get.

- I'm not sure where you've been looking but I wouldn't give up...it can be pricey but there is great bud in philly...

Partly due to the Irish taking our stuff due to their own drought... Quite a drought down south too though, but it is especially dry up here.

Thats just how it goes sometimes. Don't run out before you reup. Then you will always have bud. We hardly ever have bad droughts, but sometimes quality does drop.

dank420 im in the philly area and still getting killer headies and dank for 50 and 40 an 1/8th....

Where did it all go ????............Up in smoke , where else !

We only get an eighth about a month when the guy actually gets it..

I get the tommorow answer alot too...so I just wait till he gets it.

but its always worth it in the end cause I get some fire dank.

Back
Top Bottom