Where did the Nude Gardening thread go?

Mark Gordan Smith

It did say it was going to be done all in the best possible taste!
I'd come to taste it? Cannot find it. Did the Feds raid it?

Meantime, look at this out door cock-up.
I've an idea that being a She, She saw me nude and promptly hermied.
cu1.JPG

cu2.JPG

cu3.JPG

Well, We can expect one thing is certain, it is certainly what you'd expect from me.
It did start life in a solo cup inside, so did five others, then the whole rake followed me outside so I carefully planted them, watered them, told them I'd read Mr Nice at least five times and left them to it.

Seriously, thank you for the replies. Too many factors weigh in against growing successfully for me.
You cannot buy anything to enhance the soil here...the cost of the shipping is five times the cost of the product.
And I haven't yet found a copy of ''The Proper Way to Water a Mark Gordan Smith Grow in a Third World Country'' as of yet. It is all down to one's psychic karma...you've either got it or you haven't.
I don't think I'll risk actually including any of those freaky leaves in my late night pillow splif.

Stay well.

You cannot buy anything to enhance the soil here
If you are growing in regular dirt (the best way to do it) then you should check into using bone, blood and just regular compost of plant material... these alone would be enough to enhance your soil.

Well, every other kind of weeds are thriving in my jungle and the cats gets lost for days at a time.
I do have a compost heap....it's out there somewhere.
Bone & Blood, I'll put that into Google Translate then I'll know what the labels say down the local farmers market.
SW radio signals have problems penetrating through my dense terrain.
I'll keep you informed.
Stay well.

every other kind of weeds are thriving in my jungle
Look for a spot where the vegetation is lush and healthy and dig a hole right there and plant your weed. If the local vegetation is lush in that spot should be good soil there. Probably won't have to amend if that's the case and the MJ plants will tie into the local mycelia already growing under your soil.

Side dress with a little animal manure just to make sure (on the side in case it's too hot... plant roots will only grow into it enough to absorb the nutrient they need so make sure they also have some non-fertilized dirt to use as a water source, basically the rest of the soil you do not add manure to). Won't take much... too much will burn the plant. You can also dig up some composted vegetation from the jungle floor and use that as fertilizer also. Plant compost should be pretty safe as far as burning the plant is concerned and you could add some to the hole to let rot.

Hi Dia, The re-veggers are getting on well now, there seems to be seeds about to happen.
I'll take your helpful advice and I'm thinking of using some of the seeds from seems to be and also putting down a few seeds from way back when and seeing what happens if one and all do indeed thrive.
I'm not sure when to put the little seedies into the soil but that's the way I want to do it.
Let's see....we've got a bit of June left and a conglomerate called July-August-September before the temps plummet.

Stay well one and all.

Back
Top Bottom