Where do I buy good seeds online in North America?

Anyone know any good online websites to order from?

i've ordered from canuck seeds and always happy. probably gonna try an order from Dr. seeds, they're a sponsor here and you can get 3 strains x5 seeds for $100

Big weekend sale and is one of our sponsors.

High there,

Labour Day in Canada is a long weekend which originally gave workers the chance to campaign for better working conditions or pay.

The labour movement is dedicated to the social and economic achievements of workers. It constitutes a yearly national tribute to the contributions workers have made to the strength, prosperity, and well-being of our country.

As a proudly Canadian company, we're celebrating with a LABOUR DAY WEEKEND MADNESS sale!

Get 25% off EVERYTHING all weekend!
GET YOUR SEEDS NOW​

tnsb-logo.png

Are they able to ship to the US say idk Arizona? Lol

If you're asking about North, the answer is yes. Click on the active link, you have a choice of about ten different seed companies, even Humboldt!
If you're kinda nervous, ask @Alafornia he uses them.

Welcome. Try any of the sponsors here on 420.

Want to share my set up with you guys.. 4×4 sumthin lite. Gsc
What kind of lights and how many watts?
What medium are you using?
Welcome to the forum.

Big weekend sale and is one of our sponsors.

High there,

Labour Day in Canada is a long weekend which originally gave workers the chance to campaign for better working conditions or pay.

The labour movement is dedicated to the social and economic achievements of workers. It constitutes a yearly national tribute to the contributions workers have made to the strength, prosperity, and well-being of our country.

As a proudly Canadian company, we're celebrating with a LABOUR DAY WEEKEND MADNESS sale!

Get 25% off EVERYTHING all weekend!
GET YOUR SEEDS NOW​

Thanks for this. Due to timing, I needed a seedbank on the west side of the pond, so this worked out pretty well overall. So I hit up True North with an order this evening and should be good to go for a good bit with what I planned on, some nice freebies, and a couple more to go with the freebies.

Thanks for this. Due to timing, I needed a seedbank on the west side of the pond, so this worked out pretty well overall. So I hit up True North with an order this evening and should be good to go for a good bit with what I planned on, some nice freebies, and a couple more to go with the freebies.

you're welcome, glad I could help. :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom