420 Magazine Background

Where do you buy eye dropper bottles?

Annex420

Besides amazon, where can you buy them does Walmart sell them or shoppers drug mart?

TorturedSoul

Member of the Month: May 2009, Oct 2010, Sept 2017
I just did a quick web search for
Code:
eye dropper bottles
and got over eight million results. WalMart, The Container Store, the Vitamin Shoppe, SKS Bottle & Packaging, Thomas Scientific, CVS, et cetera including a whole bunch of specialty bottle businesses (including Specialty Bottle ;) ).

Annex420

I just did a quick web search for
Code:
eye dropper bottles
and got over eight million results. WalMart, The Container Store, the Vitamin Shoppe, SKS Bottle & Packaging, Thomas Scientific, CVS, et cetera including a whole bunch of specialty bottle businesses (including Specialty Bottle ;) ).
I should of pointed out i live in Canada. We don't have CVS and every other store you named. I searched Walmart and didn't find them. I just ordered on Amazon.

Maybe Canada does have some of those store but not in my small city.

77Camaro

I should of pointed out i live in Canada. We don't have CVS and every other store you named. I searched Walmart and didn't find them. I just ordered on Amazon.

Maybe Canada does have some of those store but not in my small city.
I ordered from Amazon also and went with the 2oz bottles. After use, I ran it through the dishwasher and then used Diversol to sterilize the bottles.

Top Bottom