Where do you toke?

well i used to always go to this nice scenic park near my house it was nice cause there are lots of trees and very relaxing or down at this crick or creek whatever you wanna call it but ever since i got arrested for possesion i havnt been toking outside to often

My favorite plase is at one of my best friends house.He lives alone so it is a very safe and comfy plase to get stone.We do the best high's together lots of laughter :ganjamon:

i usualy just smoke anywhere but my favortie spot is in my schools band room cause noone ever goes there and its like really fun to mess around on bass:rollit:

Used to the beach the parks the drives the vacations but now usually just in my living room and patio out with the flora and fauna.

At this point in time there is no place I can toke or vape that will not get me incarcerated again. It seems to make no difference how solitary one lives for security while growing one's own medicine. At one time I was a garden variety activist striving for legalization above all else. After almost 40 years of battle, my health is such that I would have qualified for licensing at the outset of Health Canada's MMAP. It took a lonng time to find a 'suitable doctor' and I was in the midst of getting licensed, just one more MD visit to go, when the Windsor(Ont)Drug Squad entered my apt with automatic in my face. I won't bore you with the heartbreaking details but, they are destroyers of life. I was happy to be led away before they began destroying my work AGAIN. I should be happy to be out of jail but, I am free only to suffer until my next trial date. I can only pray that my grandchildren and, yours will not suffer my/our fates. It is no easier realizing I am one of many because, in the end, we are all alone. No surrender. Peace!:peace:

i burn down sitting shot gun in a peterbilt. driving coast to coast. border to border. nothing better than having the scenery change every second, when im home. i just walk around with about 5 doobers and burn a wheel when ever its needed. somehow i got lucky and ended up in a neighborhood where ether everybody smokes (even old ladies), or just doesnt care. ive found more people burn than are against it. i love the texas hill country, you want the good shit, buy it from cops

:nicethread:

i burn down sitting shot gun in a peterbilt. driving coast to coast. border to border. nothing better than having the scenery change every second:nicethread:

Unless you are driving through the cornfields of the midwest. Then you are lucky if the scenery ever changes. :)

The better half and I , usually toke in the garage . Except in the summertime . Then we have a nice quiet place in the woods behind the house . We have a view that goes on forever . Sometimes we have local wildlife within a few feet of us . Nuttin like sittin on yer bench on the hill , and an 8 point bucks just strolls right by ya ! .....Just a few feet away ...........:smokin:

When Im alone, in my basement by the fireplace with the XBox 360. If Im down on Cape Cod in the summer, behind this pond on a footbridge with old friends I see once or twice a year. Also any time in the car, usually on the long cruises around New England. Nature is my number 1 choice though.

my room on my futon in front of a mirror with something funny on tv. i also like getting high in my closet or by the window with blankets hanging down and i hot box it. it reminds me of when i first started blazing and had the thrill of not getting caught. I do that from time to time for old times sake.

and 1 more thing. I got an HD projector and i like using it on my wall, get high, and act like im at the movies. I got big house speakers too which add to the theater effect.

Anywhere, my house, mates places, parks, the beach, the bush, in the car... lol anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom