Where do you toke?

kitcer

Plain and simple, where do you like to get high?

Personally, I like getting high in my room when im alone,
or at a friends house, but my favorite place, is this tree
that's knocked over in the middle of the local forest.

Its a fun place to just find your inner self.

i have a few places, some i visit frequently, some i make long trips for occasionally.
first, would be the shingle quarries down at the rakaia river bed, fucken sweet place and theres nobody around, just giant piles of shingle everywhere for miles, we occasionally climb them and smoke at the top on a hot day, or sit in the van and hit a bong.
every once and a while i like to go to the real nice parts of new zealand, the areas with mountains and a lot of rainforest and rivers and scenic reserves, my favourite destination is the milford sound in fiordland, it is an unspoilt area with no houses anywhere for hundreds of miles, i have

Like the title of a Beatles' song says "Here There and Everywhere".

usually get high at my apartment...but my favorite of all is going hiking to some mountain near my college and there you can see big letter "C" which you can see miles and miles away. we go up there sober, and once we made it up there [after 1 hour] we toke it up! all we see is the whole city and its lights. its soo freakin relaxing, away from everything. lol and its such an adventure going down

I used to have nice places to go and toke locally, outdoors in nice scenery when I used to live in the hills. I'm planning to move back up that way over the next year or so, but I still miss it. Down here in the suburbs the best (and probably safest lol) place is indoors; your own, your mates, your family, whatever ;-)

The beach is a little over half an hour drive from where I live, when a small group of us make the trip it's a very nice place to get high :cheesygrinsmiley:

The graveyard of this old church on a hill overlooking the valley during lightning storms - the angel statues & grave stones light up with each flash and the trees are really old and knarley up there - it is surreal.

Also naked in nature - it is unbelievably liberating! :cool:

Any local park is great, I love smoking outdoors. But lately I get off work and just post it up at the house and relax with a few bowls. cool027:

at some of the [no pun intended] high points in & around L.A. ... downtowns highrise buildings with catwalks over busy city streets, some of the roads running through the valley to west L.A. (sepulveda to sherman oaks) .. the roads out by studio city with awesome views. .. anywhere with a great view of natures beauty does it for me.

... the beach! venice & del ray! yeah!

also, the sequoia national forest is quite beautiful if you're into nature.

The Beach!! There is nothing like laying underneath the starts, listening to the soothing sounds of the waves and smoking a blunt with your best friends.

Usually I smoke with my best friend/roommate in the living room. Once in the morning and once at night. We don't actually own a couch yet, nor do we have cable, but it is still comfortable. :smokin:

I smoke wherever I want to but I like to smoke in the living room of my apartment! I collect African art and my walls are covered with pictures, African masks, etc. I have African statues all around in their crazy and exotic shapes. I like to sit on my zebra-print couch and blaze up and just stare at the art pieces.

usually at home in my room in my special tokin chair...which I'm fixin to get an even greater one can't wait. But absolute favorite place to smoke is at night on the beach with the cool breeze...love it!

preferrably - the beach - most definitely. i remember smoking on the beach in montego bay jamaica with my best friend...classic memories.....as for regularly, my room after the kids have gone to sleep, hubby has left for work and the house is nice and quiet. i close all my doors, open up my big windows and fire up while watching TV and lying in bed....next to firing up on the beach, IMO, there's nothing better.......

Back
Top Bottom