Where is a good place to stash weed?

And you expect a stoner to do all that effort
LOL... Ya why not? ... Heck the former major of T.O. ran that city great well on crack ;) Although things would move slower with a pothead then with a crackhead haha

Im not sure why you would ask the internet where you should stash it at, we have no idea what your location or situation is like. Providing that info would negate the security of having a stash spot...literally the whole internet would know.

Things to consider:
  • Likelyhood you will be seen accessing the stash
  • Likelyhood someone will accidentally stumble on it
  • If someone becomes wise to you having a stash how easily can you access it without being seen?
  • How often will you access it? Re-sealing 3 layers of vac-seal bags is time consuming and expensive. Going to your stash weekly can develop a foot path over time.
  • Making the stash inconspicuous
  • Development in the area (will a police station be build on top of your burried stash?)

I bet youd be better off vac-sealing a few times and hiding it in the attic or something like suggested and keeping your mouth shut. You dont need a warrant to search public places.

Im not sure why you would ask the internet where you should stash it at

Probably the kind of question that, if you lack the basic creativity to come up with 100X ideas on your own, you'd be a big leery of asking your next neighbor for suggestions, lol. Like... "Hey, man, I'm absolutely not getting ready to hide some treasure - but if YOU were getting ready to hide some treasure around— er... I mean in a neighborhood that's a lot like this one, but isn't this neighborhood, where would you put it?"

The Internet probably isn't going to think, "Well, I don't feel like digging tonight, or climbing any trees," and tell you to stick it in that hollow log behind your fence that you can't see from your bedroom window ;) .

Stick it into a waterproof container, along with sufficient lead, and throw it into your pond. That might require you to dig/fill a pond, though. Think of all the places you'd hide a body, and use one of those. But you might already have used all of them for their intended purpose. Hmm... Turn it into cash. That's way easier to hide. You can use roll-up window blinds, pull them down a foot past the bottoms of their windows, and roll them back up with easily over a grand in each. Use hollow toilet paper rollers, pop them apart, and stick rolled currency in them. Tape a bunch to the underside of your dining room table. Et cetera. There are 1,001 places to hide cash in the average house without even considering all the obvious "hiding" places that people suggest (and that thieves check first). Plus "offshore" bank.

Or stop allowing people that you don't trust to not rifle through your cabinets and closets into your home, and then stick your excess in a cabinet or closet. The average person doesn't get all that excited about it unless they're dumb enough to tell someone that they grow it. It's only cannabis. . . .

The saying is to hide it in plain sight. Just as long as whatever you are hiding it in is not something someone will want to steal.

I can understand not wanting to stash anything more what could be considered "for personal use" someplace else. Hiding the stash on someone else's property or on state lands means that you have no control over who is able to just walk around looking at whatever draws their attention.

Back in the old days, long, long ago, like the late 60s and early 70s, a buddy and I would put some of our stash in student lockers. We looked for lockers without locks on them. Then we claimed the locker as our own by putting a lock on it but just never told student services that we claimed one or two or three lockers. All it cost us was the price of one lock per locker.

I don't want to have it on my property and would prefer only keeping less than an ounce on my property. Where is a good place to stash the rest of my weed?
If you need to hide your weed you aren't low profile enough. Hope you aren't selling what you grow. Too much traffic.
Get someone to do that part for you. Nobody needs to know the grower. 1 person coming by looks like a good friend. 10 people coming by & something is going on in there.

Hide it in the urinal at the local dive bar - it's probably never been hit ;).

Sorry. Just remembered seeing a sign in ours, back in the day, that stated "In case of attack, hide under urinal. It's never been hit."

Also "We aim to please - you aim, too, please."

And "Don't throw cigarette butts in our urinals - we don't p!ss in your ashtrays!"

- - - - - - - - - -

It comes down to this: Are you going to get caught? If not, keep it handy. If so, it won't matter where you hide it, they'll follow you to it - so you might as well keep it handy. Plus, that's the only way it'll really be secure. And do you really want to go to a lot of effort and then end up "giving it away" for someone else to consume, lol? Just treat it like anything else you don't want to have get stolen. And don't be stupid. IOW, don't tell other people that you're a producer. Don't knock the old lady around (they tend to call the cops). Don't knock over a bank, et cetera. Low key, quiet... common sense. If you use that, well, it's still not impossible to get busted, but the odds are up there with getting struck by lightning. While on your way home from cashing in your winning lottery ticket. And having a safe fall on you. After it fell out of a passing airplane. . . .

Are you any good at building stuff?
On second thought I guess if you were you wouldn’t be asking.
I used to hide stuff in the freezer. If you don’t have a wife or girlfriend around who likes to interfere with your ingenious plans.... That is to say - if you are single, you can leave it in there indefinitely. Just wrap it however suits your paranoia level and label it with something uninviting like ‘old clams’ or ‘Giblets’ or whatever. Or don’t even label it.
I read somewhere that stashing weed in the freezer does something undesirable to the weed. I can't remember what it was.

We're talking more in pounds than ounces.
Thats what I'm talkin about. The cops will beat you anyway and make you show them the hole they are gonna put you in after they steal your weed.

2 rules:

Loose lips sink ships - no one is your friend.

Dont keep your money where your weed is.

I’m told the 420 website cleans up that data for us.
From 420's privacy policy...

Log Files

The Site’s web and ad servers log information about a user’s IP address, browser type and the current URL the user is requesting. This information is always provided by a user’s browser and automatically logged by most websites. These log files are stored in a secure location and used in our internal analysis of traffic patterns within our website.

Back
Top Bottom