Where is a good place to stash weed?

I made the mistake of telling my FAMILY I grow weed. You never know who your friends are or are not. I hadda move to an un-disclosed location and cut ties with said fam.

The very same fam that turned me on to weed when I was like 10yo.

Lesson lernt. I have an inner circle and not all of them know where we live either.

Things to consider:
  • Likelyhood you will be seen accessing the stash
  • Likelyhood someone will accidentally stumble on it
  • If someone becomes wise to you having a stash how easily can you access it without being seen?
  • How often will you access it? Re-sealing 3 layers of vac-seal bags is time consuming and expensive. Going to your stash weekly can develop a foot path over time.
  • Making the stash inconspicuous
  • Development in the area (will a police station be build on top of your burried stash?)

I bet youd be better off vac-sealing a few times and hiding it in the attic or something like suggested and keeping your mouth shut. You dont need a warrant to search public places.
Excellent points to consider. Thanks

Probably the kind of question that, if you lack the basic creativity to come up with 100X ideas on your own, you'd be a big leery of asking your next neighbor for suggestions, lol. Like... "Hey, man, I'm absolutely not getting ready to hide some treasure - but if YOU were getting ready to hide some treasure around— er... I mean in a neighborhood that's a lot like this one, but isn't this neighborhood, where would you put it?"
Actually all my neighbours grow, but they said to bury it on my property which I don't want to do. I want it off my property.

I read somewhere that stashing weed in the freezer does something undesirable to the weed. I can't remember what it was.

I never noticed any problems with it- as long as the containers are protective. I don’t keep my weed in the freezer anymore though.

it’s pretty easy to find good spots within your home if you have a minimum of building skills. Look at that little toe space along the floor at the bottom of counters- if you can remove it you’ll find a 3” space all along there. Any sort of furniture that has hidden space. Large appliances. In the bed frame. There’s generally lots of hidden space around your bathtub. Look at closets or cupboards you can build false walls at the back of, etc. I spray painted some gallon cookie jars white and they look exactly like they’re full of flour- stick em on the pantry shelf and nobody looks at them again.
An internet search will turn up lots of ideas. There are also sneaky stash containers you can buy.

I want it off my property.
Hmm you didn’t mention that part before.
Personally I would rather keep it on my property. Usually way safer unless you already have a secure spot in mind that you can come and go from without attracting any attention.

The saying is to hide it in plain sight. Just as long as whatever you are hiding it in is not something someone will want to steal.
This .... ^^^ How I grew my outdoor this year so only my next door neighbors could see it ffs. If you think its hidden keep thinking. ....

I made the mistake of telling my FAMILY I grow weed. You never know who your friends are or are not. I hadda move to an un-disclosed location and cut ties with said fam.

The very same fam that turned me on to weed when I was like 10yo.

Lesson lernt. I have an inner circle and not all of them know where we live either.
Yeah if someone gets jammed up with the law and they looking at doing time, they could throw you under the bus to try to get a lesser sentence.

"I know this dude bobrown14 has an enormous amount of pot, can I get off this DUI charge if I give him up?, it's my second DUI and i don't want to go to prison."

Something like the above scenario is possible.

Yeah if someone gets jammed up with the law and they looking at doing time, they could throw you under the bus to try to get a lesser sentence.

"I know this dude bobrown14 has an enormous amount of pot, can I get off this DUI charge if I give him up?, it's my second DUI and i don't want to go to prison."

Something like the above scenario is possible.
Or just straight up extortion: "Im gonna turn you in to the cops unless you give me money."

Back in the old days, long, long ago, like the late 60s and early 70s, a buddy and I would put some of our stash in student lockers. We looked for lockers without locks on them. Then we claimed the locker as our own by putting a lock on it but just never told student services that we claimed one or two or three lockers. All it cost us was the price of one lock per locker.
Very good idea. I might be able to replicate that idea using an old cupboard I know of in a certain location and put a lock on it. I'll have to take a look to see how much of a good idea that is.

Yeah it's in my OP. I only want to keep less than an ounce on my property and stash the rest somewhere else.

Missed that. Depends what your options are I guess. Are you in the middle of a city -are you surrounded by forest or cornfields? Kind of hard to tell you anything you don’t know already.

Or just straight up extortion: "Im gonna turn you in to the cops unless you give me money."
That line won't work with me.
Missed that. Depends what your options are I guess. Are you in the middle of a city -are you surrounded by forest or cornfields? Kind of hard to tell you anything you don’t know already.
In a small city but there is a forest 20 minutes outside of the city.

Yeah it's in my OP. I only want to keep less than an ounce on my property and stash the rest somewhere else.

I don't know how much you smoke now, (presumably) having to buy it. But you might triple that amount when estimating how much you'll smoke when you suddenly find yourself having "unlimited" free cannabis. And if you end up doing some extractions, and using it in food preparation - a common thing when a person grows their own - there'll be a big jump to account for that.

Not sure how suspicious digging holes on someone else's land weekly (or nearly so) looks in your country, compared to getting up off your couch and walking to a cabinet...

In my country if I ask the Police for a warrant they'll laugh in my face then beat the shit out of me until I give them the combination to the safe.

Actually all my neighbours grow, but they said to bury it on my property which I don't want to do. I want it off my property.

You've been painting a picture of a pretty dangerous place. One in which cannabis growers and consumers are treated horribly and looked at as criminals. AND you've stated that you live amidst a nest of these "criminals." Who seem to know all about your plans to become the next criminal mastermind on the block.

The coffee must be pretty doggone good in your jails ;).

an old cupboard I know of in a certain location and put a lock on it.

Yeah, because when a new lock suddenly and anonymously appears on an "old cupboard," no one ever pops it to see what's inside :rolleyes: .

Are you sure you should be growing cannabis? If you are, step one would be to MOVE. GtFO of that neighborhood and don't leave a forwarding address. As you described it as a small city... pick a different one. Otherwise, next time one of your soon-to-be ex-neighbors sees you entering or leaving a shop (or your place of employment, which you also need to change), they'll just tag along so that when the local gestapo is pistol-whipping him/her to get the person to disclose the whereabouts of their stash, the person can say, "Hey, ease off copper, I know where a big-time drug producer lives/works/shops/etc. And he looks like an easy mark."

I can see reasons why you might not want to bury it in your yard, where all your neighbours told you to.... :hmmmm: Is that how they hide their own pot- everyone growing and digging up stuff and burying stuff all the time?

And you expect a stoner to do all that effort
Its actually pretty easy to do, ive hacked people's web cams before to call out their bulkshit. If you are lookingvforca place to stash an oz or less get a free Bible from those annoying door to door preachers, they are always happy to give up a free comic book about their super x man.. then glue all the pages together except the cover, and either carve, use a router, or a drill to clean out the inside and you have a perfect free stash book.. if there is a hell you're going there but ,etc be honest thats where you want to be, that's where the best music is ;)

OK lets say the cops bust into my house and threaten to beat my ass to a pulp.

I'm gonna give them my weed then get beat to a pulp.

End result = beat to a pulp

My solution - avoid people trust no one and above all hide the weed. With covid happening all 3 are a good 3 pronged approach.

I like the hide in plain site thing... in a box of cereal under the cereal... in a coffee can in the very back of the cabinet, under the btm drawer in a chest of drawers. The cops will get it, the trick is not attracting their attention or someone that will call them on you.

Like dont be hanging out in front of your house and smoking a doobee bro.

Head down under the radar - go the speed limit or under.... dont stare at thugs shit like that.

The paranoia is strong with this one!
Must chill out we do.

I used to know and work for a former famous bank robber. Deceased now. His gang hit something like 150 banks and stole over 15 million in the late 70s and got pretty famous - books, movies, etc. Later there was prison, more prison, etc.
His family always bugged him because he was so anal about things like driving the speed limit, refused to jaywalk, opened the door for old ladies and always followed the rules. Boring stuff - yawn. Nothing to see here....

Back
Top Bottom