Where is a good place to stash weed?

This is not legal advice but it's 4 plants per household in Canada regardless of how many people. There is no 2 per person rule that I've ever heard of. Pretty sure that's wrong. Also there are other rules about not being visible from public spaces and being kept in an inaccessible enclosure of a certain height if outdoors, locked or whatever is "reasonable" in any case. No limit on storage amounts on private property. 30g possession in public. Can be given away for free but not sold and presumably not bartered with. Some jurisdictions or municipalities may have stricter rules (especially on outdoor grows and rented properties I believe) but these are the overarching federal rules.
The 2 per person i read when they first legalized it, though I may be wrong. Hidden from view yes . And you are totally right that it can't be sold unless you have a license, like you totally cannot sell a gram for $20 to somebody coming out of a dispensary that smells your joint and says "is that from here"? Totally not allowed ;) :)

Remember its not about how much weed you have on your property its ( worst case scenario ) weather they can prove absolutely that it's your weed. When I drive places with weed a put it in a backpack in the trunk with nothing else, not hidden at all. If I get pulled over thats the hitchhikers backpack, I dropped him off a few turnoff back, never seen that backpack so it must be theirs... prove that I did NOT drop off a hitchhiker, if they can't do that then they literally have no case . Ive studied law a bit.

just have to work on comprehension now.

it's yours no matter. you can carry up to 30 grams federal. provinces still have the right to limit further carry and do. you seem like a nice person. stop giving shitty advice.

Remember its not about how much weed you have on your property its ( worst case scenario ) weather they can prove absolutely that it's your weed. When I drive places with weed a put it in a backpack in the trunk with nothing else, not hidden at all. If I get pulled over thats the hitchhikers backpack, I dropped him off a few turnoff back, never seen that backpack so it must be theirs... prove that I did NOT drop off a hitchhiker, if they can't do that then they literally have no case . Ive studied law a bit.
That is such a good idea. I don't know if it will work in my country, but it's worth a try. The thing is a judge gets to decide if I'm lying or not.

That is such a good idea. I don't know if it will work in my country, but it's worth a try. The thing is a judge gets to decide if I'm lying or not.

it will not work in canada. anything over 30g is a summary offense. automatic fine and / or short jail time. think traffic ticket. it becomes indictable at higher amounts. meaning you get charged with trafficking automatically. think pablo's new digs.

legality was achieved to end organized crime participating in the industry and to allow law enforcement to dedicate resources to other issues. if you're running around with a pound they're gonna charge you with everything as it is clearly not considered personal at that amount, meaning you are participating in organized crime in the view of the law.

Actually all my neighbours grow, but they said to bury it on my property which I don't want to do. I want it off my property.

That reminds me of some TV show I saw years ago, some guy stashing money in his backyard (or was it a family memebers?)and he would plant shrubs and shit over the holes where he burried cash. He was in federa l prison for years before he accidentally snitched himself out and they dug up the plants. He would have gotten away with it too and been a millionaire after prison.

I just picked this humidor for free. Prior owner cracked the marble top.

Attachments

• IMG_1669.JPG
    IMG_1669.JPG
    721.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1670.JPG
    IMG_1670.JPG
    703.7 KB · Views: 11
Put it in glass jars and hide in your pantry behind the canned goods. It really is silly to worry about the popo just showing up to look for weed.
I've done time and gone through searches by guys with DEA jackets; if those guys pay you a visit they will find it or will "find" what they brought with them.
They will take your house down to the studs if they have a serious h@rd-0n for you after all.
No one just knocks on your door to do a search.

I just picked this humidor for free. Prior owner cracked the marble top.
Too bad you do not live near me. Over hundred years ago there was hotel on my land and I have old marble vanity (or something) tops laying around being used as stepping stones.
I'm sure I'd have something large enough to make a new (as new as a ancient stone can be) top for that.
"Hiding" your weed in that is a really nice way to show off those jars

Lucky you in the USA its the police or arresting whomever gets to be the Judge and the jury and some cases the executioner.

Too bad you do not live near me. Over hundred years ago there was hotel on my land and I have old marble vanity (or something) tops laying around being used as stepping stones.
I'm sure I'd have something large enough to make a new (as new as a ancient stone can be) top for that.
"Hiding" your weed in that is a really nice way to show off those jars
I am medical and live in Cali, so no need to hide them. But are you anywhere near Cali?

If you have a good lawyer and NO prior history it will get tossed out 100%. It becomes the requirement to prove that the bag does NOT belong to a hitchhiker you dropped off. Which is impossible, and so you are innocent since you cannot be proven guilty.. now, caveats are that this exact thread is proof of intent ( I tell you this cause for me it no longer matters..legal here ) so could be used as evidence ( unlikely ) but STILL they would have to prove this to be within legal parameters to convict... you are also admitting to several violations saying you picked up a hitch hiker.. a buddy long ago had a $200 fine.. the pack had 2lb in it though so.... it was bad but could have been so much worse .

Back
Top Bottom