Where is the best soil from - Home Depot, Walmart, Ronas etc

Re: What is the best soil from (Home Depot, Walmart, Ronas...etc)

Looking for the best soil from local stores I live near almost every major store just not sure what would be the best choice
Rona has pro mix hp blend growing medium. 40$ bag does about 5 3 gallon pots.

I was surprised to see Dr Earth products at the Depot last week.

They have a few or their nutes and SOILS. I have used Dr Earth Pot of Gold with good results.
I think it's similar to soil they market specifically for mj use in legal states.

They also carry a Kellogg line.

I have plants in a mixture of Roots Lite, Dr Earth-Pot of Gold, and Kellogg-Raised Bed.
amended with some powdered nutes, feeding very lightly with Roots Organic stuff.
The plants are doing fantastic.

I like to mix different soils to cover more bases.
I just purchased Kellogg-Potting Soil and will use that in the mix next time.
you can check them out at the company's website's

If you really want a good soil try to find ProMix HP and get Doc's High Brix kit and amaze yourself and others
I have used that a bunch and blew myself and others away with the step up in quality from even my best organic grows.

except maybe this current one, these are @6 weeks, 2 or 3 more to go in the previous mentioned soil
and stickier and smellier than most others I have grown.
good luck and happy growing
HH

look at that Dinachem packing on frost and praying up to the light.
MG31c_CD_bud_6w_3.jpg

The WW likes the soil, but I don't think it liked being watered bottom feed only in a EcoGro Pot.
MG31c_WW_bud_6_b2.jpg

I was surprised to see Dr Earth products at the Depot last week.

They have a few or their nutes and SOILS. I have used Dr Earth Pot of Gold with good results.
I think it's similar to soil they market specifically for mj use in legal states.

They also carry a Kellogg line.

I have plants in a mixture of Roots Lite, Dr Earth-Pot of Gold, and Kellogg-Raised Bed.
amended with some powdered nutes, feeding very lightly with Roots Organic stuff.
The plants are doing fantastic.

I like to mix different soils to cover more bases.
I just purchased Kellogg-Potting Soil and will use that in the mix next time.
you can check them out at the company's website's

If you really want a good soil try to find ProMix HP and get Doc's High Brix kit and amaze yourself and others
I have used that a bunch and blew myself and others away with the step up in quality from even my best organic grows.

except maybe this current one, these are @6 weeks, 2 or 3 more to go in the previous mentioned soil
and stickier and smellier than most others I have grown.
good luck and happy growing
HH

look at that Dinachem packing on frost and praying up to the light.
MG31c_CD_bud_6w_3.jpg

The WW likes the soil, but I don't think it liked being watered bottom feed only in a EcoGro Pot.
MG31c_WW_bud_6_b2.jpg
You said to get what else with pro mix hp?

Any idea how much divs ti add in to pro mix for 3 gallon pots ? I have a seaweed concentrate all organic matter. Would that sub for work casting.

Doc Buds High Brix Kit. you buy the ProMix HP and worm castings, then add the Kits amendment and cook for a month. and then you use foliar sprays and drenches and recharge. check out his stuff. Its a lot of reading, but these guys are knocking it out of the park.
look at his pics at about the middle of this page.
Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

then if you think thats what you wanna do, read at least the beginnings of each of his last few brix journals and see how easy it really is.
His In the Lab journal explains it all too. You'll wanna ask a bunch of questions, but the guys will just tell you to start reading, so read a bit and you'll get the gist of it. The kit is reasonably priced compared to buying a bottle of this and that and ending up with a few hundred dollars of nutes.

and the more you reuse the soil the better it gets. I got 6 grows of 4 plants from the kit and it got better and better (the kit is designed for 6 7gl pots)
I always had a 1/3 of a batch of soil sitting and then I would add the previous grow mix it up and grow another 4.

I have followed him since hempy buckets, organics, mineralized soils and then his own High Brix Kit.
You can see by my pics he helped me become a good grower.

Doc Buds High Brix Kit. you buy the ProMix HP and worm castings, then add the Kits amendment and cook for a month. and then you use foliar sprays and drenches and recharge. check out his stuff. Its a lot of reading, but these guys are knocking it out of the park.
look at his pics at about the middle of this page.
Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

then if you think thats what you wanna do, read at least the beginnings of each of his last few brix journals and see how easy it really is.
His In the Lab journal explains it all too. You'll wanna ask a bunch of questions, but the guys will just tell you to start reading, so read a bit and you'll get the gist of it. The kit is reasonably priced compared to buying a bottle of this and that and ending up with a few hundred dollars of nutes.

and the more you reuse the soil the better it gets. I got 6 grows of 4 plants from the kit and it got better and better (the kit is designed for 6 7gl pots)
I always had a 1/3 of a batch of soil sitting and then I would add the previous grow mix it up and grow another 4.

I have followed him since hempy buckets, organics, mineralized soils and then his own High Brix Kit.
You can see by my pics he helped me become a good grower.
Thanks for the info man I'll definitely look into it. .

Any idea how much divs ti add in to pro mix for 3 gallon pots ? I have a seaweed concentrate all organic matter. Would that sub for work casting.

divs ti ???

I'm not sure about how much for 3gl. It should say on the bag

With the kit you add like 20-30 lbs to the ProMix HP bale

for easy figuring, lets say thats 30 lbs for aprox 45gls(3.8qft bale) of soil, thats 1.5 lbs WC/gl

but I'm guessing the bag will state cups to add not lbs.

I'm not sure about how much for 3gl. It should say on the bag

With the kit you add like 20-30 lbs to the ProMix HP bale

for easy figuring, lets say thats 30 lbs for aprox 45gls(3.8qft bale) of soil, thats 1.5 lbs WC/gl

but I'm guessing the bag will state cups to add not lbs.
Thanks hound I'm definitely going consider this mix.

Back
Top Bottom