Where is your favourite spot other than your house to blaze?

passtherefer

Yeah I know pot is illegal for people who use it non-medically, but whatever.
We have all grown up and smoked pot before considering the reason why we are all signed up for this website's forum.

Anyways...

I always had two favorite spots I loved to go when I wasn't able to blaze inside. These two spots were my relaxation for the days of stress from school/relationships/work/expectations etc. I lived in between the country and the city and I would always go to this tiny little forest where there was a giant fallen tree where you could walk inside of it for a good 30 feet. Yeah there were probably a lot of bugs in there but I didn't care I went in there everyday and came out bug free. It was mine and my friends place to go smoke weed where we knew we wouldnt get caught by eye, but definetly could of have been caught by nose ( we smoke primo ) . Overall, the place was nice to goto and it kind of hotboxed a little since it was like probably 2034230439 years old haha..

the other place was on a cliff that overlooked a valley and a river. it was peaceful and a great place to trip out or relax.

does anyone else have a favorite place they like to go or used to go when they were younger?

The first time I partook was parked on this random bridge in the middle of the woods while the ground was covered in snow, very majestic... I grew up in Wisconsin and it is forest toking all day over there, so the woods definitely became the most relaxing place to blaze in my youth.

My girlfriend and I own a home and like to pool hop across town to a very beautiful apartment complex and swim it up..... I got a key from my buddy and have gone there now for 2.years....anyways there nothing like soaking in the enormous hot tub with just the two of us blazing away.......NOW THAT'S GOOD SHIT.... :peace:

We have this cave about 17 miles out of town. I love to drive out there, go hang in the cave and blaze. It's always peaceful out there.

Another awesome place is anywhere overlooking a lake. Fuck yea!

being in the uk i like to go to a lake in wales

there is a cliff there with a bridge and it overlooks the lake :)
the lake is about a mile round and the cliff is around 300ft high ....... it is an awesome view and no one around as it being in the country the only thing you see now and again is a random guy fishing ......... beyond the lake is a valley and the sun sets in between it and it just looks amazing :)

KEEP HIGH GUYS =)

the pool or that hot tub!! def >=)

in the car, while im driving. to the doctor, to work, to the grocery store, doesnt matter. if im behind the wheel im probably tokin.

We love all scenic tokes. Some of our favorites have been in the mountains though. Eitherway, if you find a good spot shout us out and use the #JsSmokeSpot tag and you could win some goodies.
Js Smoke Spot Giveaway

Back
Top Bottom