Where to get a roor bong online

in_pot_we_trust

ok...so ima be getting my tax money and i thought wat better way to treat myself than with a roor bong...so i went to my local headshop and they 275 for 1 i saw online for 150...im not to sure tho bout orderin 1 from a uk website....i mean thats a long way for a nice glass piece to travel and it might break...any1 kno of any sites that are located in the u.s were i can find 1:bong: :bongrip:

Re: were to get a roor bong online

Online and in the US? No.

i bet you have some sweet headshops in chicago with nice homegrown glass. you should take the time to look around and browse different brands. everybody has a roor, why not get something unique with some character and soul. just MO

peace

everybodydoesit i think ships to the us... but ya id look around i mean if you really want a roor they probally have them at some headshops in your area.

wat up yall....i hear ya gog....i already have a nice homegrown glass bong tho...i think i got a lil overcharged but its dbl blown and 16" tall....the reason i wanted a roor is cuz i hear they hit the best of any bong. and semper..they do have em at the headshops here...i jus dont wanna pay 275 for sumthin i seen for 150...i mean wit the extra money saved from there i can get an oz of some good mids...i guess ima jus have to try my luck on orderin it from over the ocean....i wonder if i can get insurance on it...oh...and ima try to put a pic of my bong that i did get from here...peace :bong:

^Just a thing, if you are ordering it from a UK website make sure its 150 dollars and not 150 pounds

I was going to post vansterdam but he said it had to be in the US. Which, you won't find.

srry man...should of jus said north america...im jus a lil worried about payin so much for a bong and for it to break on shipping...btw..looked at vansterdam...nice site...i think ill go thru them to get my bong(s)

She won't back you up on that Stoner.

i myself have a us roor....several of my friends have a us roor and only one of my friends have a german made one...now this dude is pretty much a glass expert and swears by the german glass over the american...plus i couldve swore kittyloaf said that the german made ones were more better over the usa version for some reason or another...but maybe im wrong oh well.

Very informative thread, glad i read it.

ok yall finally got my roor...its a 5.0 icemaster....payed a lot...but i got right here in chicago......very nice ill have pics later i hope...peace and happy tokin....time to go pack a bowl:bong: :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom