Where to get meds?

Dankdeadhead

Hey I was wondering if their are any dispensarys in colorado?? I'm going their to visit in a couple weeks and i have docters papers saying my conditions and my symptoms.. Is their anywhere I can get meds when I'm out their??? Any info would be great! Thanks
Peace
~JOn
:cool:

Re: where to get meds???

As soon as I get to colorado I'm going to be going here
Cannabis-THC Foundation - 4485 Wadsworth Suite 302 Wheatridge, CO. Contact: Scott 303-403-9996

^^a recommendation from him would be good then, right??

I don't think a California doctor recommendation will work. I believe it reads "Colorado" = state..
Perhaps that place in Wheatridge you found are a little more lenient.. good luck!

Yeah that place in wheatridge I found is a docters office not a dispensary... I"m not sure if I confused you with that. haha sorry man..
Should I just call that doc up and tell him I need to make an appointment for medical marijuana?? Or do I say that I have stomach problems and while I'm in your state I would like a recommendation so I dont get in trouble?? I will have my docters papers with me, so its not like he cant believe me when I say I gots stomach problems... Anyways any advice and your opinion on this would be really cool.. Once again thanks alot man.
peace
:cool:

I'd call first because I think you have to have proof of Colorado residence too. Might be wrong but that's the way it works here in California. Call. Good luck.

Thanks alot man.. Yeah I'm gonna call in alittle bit.. I hope thats not the case...
Should I just say I need an apointment? Or should I say over the phone its for medical marijuana?
Thanks again man
peace

hey pinch,
I just got off the phone with them.. We got as far as him faxing me a release form so he can get the neccasary paperwork from my docter. The first question he asked was whats my conditions i told him and he said alright.. So that takes some weight of the shoulders knowing that finally herbs reconized as my medicine.. Sweet! I cant wait to have the recommendation. Anyways I'm gonna fill out that form as soon as possable..
Pinch I can not thank you enough for your great info man!! :adore:
Hope you have yourself a good day:cool:
peace man
~Jon

Welcome Mr Dank. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom