Wheres shwag really come from

fungun

is shwag just low quality bud genes? is shwag like fetilized bud? different part of plant?
im talking the bricky mexico shwag?

schwag is just poorly grown cannabis.. It could have really good genetics just not grown to it full potential.. meaning most of the time its just pollinated bud and thats why you have seeds. In some cases it could just be how it was dried and cured but most of the time its because of how it was grown and cared for. Hope that somewhat answers your question man :grinjoint:

I believe swag has the posibility of being good bud at one point, but doesnt do to the way its grown. Its very commerical and to keep it safe the growers only check it a few times durring the grow, but by the time there able to check for males they have already started to polinate (sp?). That cuts way down on the bud growth but when they harvest they do it in big quanties and the package it down to bricks after its cured to hurry and get it you to make some moneys!!!

Lol at least thats how i think it all goes down? But im very very chopped.

I agree that is is just poorly looked after plants. Most the shwag around here (Tasmania, Australia) is grown in the bush and like The_Viper said is only checked a few times. There is nothing better than some quality time with the girls to get them to a decent standard.

I belive the plants are grown so close together and in a large quantity that they can't take care of them like regular plants.Plus any good weed that comes out of the southern country gets bought up in the southern states before it gets any farther than oklahoma.Oh, and if you know the right people you could smuggle a small city out of there.:shhh:

yeah I was just wondering cause Ive been smking shwag the past week. nugs go up to like 60 a bag in the winter in nd, as in comparison to 1/2 ounce of shwag for 80.
I hate shwag but in the winter I get more thc for my $

schwag is just poorly grown cannabis.. It could have really good genetics just not grown to it full potential.. meaning most of the time its just pollinated bud and thats why you have seeds. In some cases it could just be how it was dried and cured but most of the time its because of how it was grown and cared for. Hope that somewhat answers your question man :grinjoint:

Don't forget how its transported.

well yea I forgot to add the reason why the quality isnt really that great is because it's hundreds sometimes thousands of males and females grown close together and they are rarely cared for. Schwag is merely a lot of uncared bud that could be potentialy good with sometimes great genetics grown for one reason and thats profit.. and when it comes time to transport the bud is compressed and packged tightly so it can be moved around easier and in larger quantities.

You could seriously pick up the worst schwag you have ever had and grow those seeds from it and have some of the best bud you have ever smoked just because of how you cared for it, how it was grown and the environment where the plant was grown in.

Back
Top Bottom