wheres the smell?

ontariogrow

So I'm about 30 days into 12/12 and I have some nice little buds starting to form and everything smells 'garden'y but nothing smells pungent or anything - people keep talking about how heavy the smell of stuff is - but I don't have that - is it rapidly approaching?

I am venting through an unused chimney up to the top of the roof of my house - im hoping i never need to bother with a smell scrubber?

I am growing lemon skunk and this is my first grow - 5 plants that are LST'd and about 3 feet tall

when am i supposed to get blown over by the stink? :)
room_march23.jpg

I've grown a handful of different strains and some give off much more odor than others. I've had strains that only give off odor when moved, touched or brushed and I've had strains that reak up my apartment completely. I think the odor has most to do with the genetics... I've also noticed that if I am in my grow room for long time periods my nose gets used to the smell, but if I come back from being outside for a while and enter my grow room, I usually will detect the smell right away...

Not sure if this helps but that is my experience :)

yeah i hear what you're saying about becoming accustomed to it.. I get that first blast when i walk in the room - but its nothing like people describe most skunk as - this one was supposed to be a smelly one so i was just wondering if i am missing something :)

Hopefully it'll smoke just as nice regardless!
flower60.jpg

who farted?

LOL...that reminds me of a time back a few years ago at work. I had a jar of some really good OG kush in my pocket and showed one of my coworkers the nugs. As soon as he opened the jar, a 60+ year old woman who sat next to us stood up, threw off her headset and loudly yelled, "Does anyone smell a skunk!!!, I smell a skunk!!" Being a little high at the time, me and my buddy couldn't help laughing until our stomachs were hurting....

Back
Top Bottom