Where's Willie?

Jackalope

Having trouble finding any Willie Nelson seeds anywhere. Even Black Willie is hard to find anymore. Willie is the only thing that will work for what I want. Anyone seen it at any of the seed banks anywhere?

Having trouble finding any Willie Nelson seeds anywhere. Even Black Willie is hard to find anymore. Willie is the only thing that will work for what I want. Anyone seen it at any of the seed banks anywhere?
what, are you making a "blue willie??"

While Ive never used this company they say they have the real deal WN, and also have Willies Photo on their Packs.

I would guess Willie may have some kind of connection to these, or they would get the crap sued out of them, for using Willies Name, and Likeness on their Seed Packs????
I'm not a Lawyer, but just sayin???

They also seemingly allow criticism on reviews to be posted, as it seems the NL doesn't have good germ rates.

Cannabis Seeds USA

Thanks!!!!:cool:

I grew it out in 2004, and got a MASSIVE Yield out of it. 1lb from a 5G container. I couldnt believe it. I vegged it 5 weeks, and flowered it under 2 x 1000w Hortilux, along with some other plants.

I usually grow in 20G containers/Trees, and this 1 was over the top. Unfortunately I as in Federal Supervised Release and couldn't smoke any of it, but my partner did, and the taste, smell, high were right on from the description.

My pheno took over 102 days to finish, and it was pure Lemon Sweet Citrus smell. As per my buddy, it was Not SOUR like most of the stuff around now.

The stuff stretched for over 80 days. I bent it over, and had it growing horizontally. It was 7ft+ long. Started flowering it around 2 feet. Stretched to at least 7. Probably could have even produced better if the off light temps werent in the 50s, and it was in a larger 20-30 gallon container/Promix BX.:eek:

Sounds like a hell of a plant to bad you didn't get to try it.. Thanks a again for the tip I'm still looking through that site. Can't find them yet but that place is slow so I'm not finished looking. I found a place that said it was there also but it does not show up in their regular strains. Still its the best lead I have had recently.

Back
Top Bottom