which bong?

kevin92

Well I have a dilemma, and that is do I buy a 35$ store bong, or do I buy the homemade from a friend for 15$ I've used it before and it was amazing...never tried a storebought one though...

I mean the homemade one is nice and it'd be nice to keep it with us.

nonono Ralph, it's a huge like vase type thing, it's glass, the only thing is...the bowl is small

PS. Moose, I was saying it was amazing, but keep in mind I had only smoked from pipe's, and homemade bongs before.

nonono Ralph, it's a huge like vase type thing, it's glass, the only thing is...the bowl is small

PS. Moose, I was saying it was amazing, but keep in mind I had only smoked from pipe's, and homemade bongs before.

If the bowl is part of a slide, you could just buy a new slide and keep the bong in your group.

aright...first off....for 35 bux ur not gonna find anything amazing..u might find a nice acryllic bong...but the metal slide will affect the taste of the smoke.. and if u do find a glass bong..it will be very fragile..i mean accidently hit it with the lighter and it might crack fragile...i would go for ur friend bong..... and if u even want to and the whole slide comes out...u can pick up a cheap glass cutter...kinda looks like a box cutter..u can gently shave around the circle where the slide piece was....of course tho u should get the slide piece first...so u dont shave off too much...... just my opinion tho :peace::bong:

I would buy a new bong. 35 bucks in not that much an expense for something you can use a long time. Besides, if you buy new, you can get something you really think looks nice and fits your smoking style.
I have bought a nice acryllic bong of 30 cm for 30 euros and it is pretty sweet. A Bong like that is really easy to toke from.
I recommend looking for something with a shotgunhole. And a twist in the tube, so you can put ice in it (really sweet).

Edit: If you're pretty new at smoking, get a transparant bong. That way, you can easily see how much you smoke, in order to determine what your favorite dose is.

Well I have a dilemma, and that is do I buy a 35$ store bong, or do I buy the homemade from a friend for 15$ I've used it before and it was amazing...never tried a storebought one though...

I mean the homemade one is nice and it'd be nice to keep it with us.

a bong from a store is a great investment. ive had years of use out of my numerous bongs. :bong:

u cant go wrong with a 17inch single chambered acrylic bong. cheap but good. the more water the smoke passes thru the better. :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom