Which celebrity would you want to smoke a joint with

SweetSue... :laughtwo:

But if you want to know a famous person that everyone has heard of not just 420 members, I'd say Goldie Hawn, Susan Sarandon or Drew Barrymore.

I like to keep to myself pretty much. Im not one to care too much about famous people, but every now and then I notice that some celebrities are interesting in deeper ways. If given a chance, who would you burn a J of your favorite sweet leaf and hang out for a day. Id go with Albert Einstein, or Robert Deneiro. lol

You know I think that part of what makes her so beautiful is her smile and age doesn't seem to matter as much to me when she's smiling. I mean she looks damn good for a 71-year old woman. Oooh, I just thought of another celebrity I'd like to hang with -- Sandra Bullock. She seems cool. :cheesygrinsmiley: I can't think of any musicians whose music I like that I think I would be comfortable in the presence of to want to hang with them.

Goldie Hawn Pre facelift :hmmmm: or post face lift? :)

Although, that said, I'd like to get high with the bands of Weezer, Pearl Jam and Green Day. A group setting is less intimidating, IMO.

You know I think that part of what makes her so beautiful is her smile and age doesn't seem to matter as much to me when she's smiling. I mean she looks damn good for a 71-year old woman. Oooh, I just thought of another celebrity I'd like to hang with -- Sandra Bullock. She seems cool. :cheesygrinsmiley: I can't think of any musicians whose music I like that I think I would be comfortable in the presence of to want to hang with them.

Yeah I was thinking Susan Sarandon too! 'Cause she's been cool my whole life and I've heard she likes table tennis - and there's no fun like TT when you're high! :laugh:

But also, Whoopie Goldberg, Joanna Lumley and Jennifer Saunders seem equally good candidates. Or, my goodness, Ruby Wax!! It's hard to pick one isn't it!?

Fun thread!
:thumb:

I worked in Security for years. I have worked with some of the biggest and smallest bands doing tours. The Black Crows were some of the nicest and hardest party animals. Guns 'n' Roses - mainly Axel Rose - were the oddest, he would not let anyone look him in the eye and loads of other bullshit. The Levellers smoked the best weed by a country mile. I found most celebrities just want to treated normally, they enjoy having a good laugh and just chewing the fat.

I'm late to this party, but how about Kim Jong Un? Someplace other than North Korea naturally, death by anti-aircraft gun or wild dogs seems a little extreme, maybe a nice indica?

Back
Top Bottom