Which deficiency is this?

V3nomzz

She was germinatedon the 26th march in coco being PH'd at 5'8, I am using biobizz nutrients including calmag pro.

She was originally an outdoor grow yet had to bring her in due to rain, the heat doesn't go higher then 29° or any lower then 21° her humidity stays between 60/80%

She's currently placed under a cheap 600W led from Amazon/ebay,

I don't know what the strain is as it's a bag seed, I am leaning towards a sativa, she has a touch off a Mango smell,

I don't want her to die she's the only one I've kept for so long,

I am leaning towards sulfur, boron to manganese

Attachments

• 20200629_091417.jpg
    20200629_091417.jpg
    966.2 KB · Views: 78
  • 20200629_091414.jpg
    20200629_091414.jpg
    876 KB · Views: 91
  • 20200629_092533.jpg
    20200629_092533.jpg
    792.8 KB · Views: 74
She was germinatedon the 26th march in coco being PH'd at 5'8, I am using biobizz nutrients including calmag pro.

She was originally an outdoor grow yet had to bring her in due to rain, the heat doesn't go higher then 29° or any lower then 21° her humidity stays between 60/80%

I don't know what the strain is as it's a bag seed, I am leaning towards a sativa, she has a touch off a Mango smell,

I'd just water with straight water for a couple waterings. If there's too much salts or crap built up itll get it out

It's Coco and coco
I wanna say your soil pH is off specifically too acidic. Probably alot of salts in there. I would flush the medium.
I'm growing in 70% Coco and 30% perlite wit hydrogen pebbles at the bottom off my pot to prevent the roots sitting in run off, doubt she would need flushing as I flushed her around 3 weeks ago, she's in a 10 litre fabric pot and I flushed with 30 Litres off water at 1/4 strength at 5.9, no symptoms shown then and only recently her leafs have looked like this, I've noticed the leafs that are hiding aren't as affected as the ones that are, could this be simple and be light burn/bleaching?

Shouldnt you be feeding closer to 5.5 in coco? Did you preload your coco with calmag or whatever it is. Sorry. I know very little about coco.
I've researched a lot in to the ph for Coco and they say 5.8 which helps with calcium uptake and 6.0/6.2 for the magnesium and I read soil is between 6.2 and 6.5, this isn't the Coco brick form, this is more like a soil medium ready to use in a bag yet Coco, I did pre flush at the start with 1/4 calmag to replace the potassium and sodium I believe, and don't be sorry, we're all here to learn and share

Seems to me you have over fertilized without any kind of regular flushing

Leeh 88 , i think you might be right. I constanly monitor my coco grows and they dont take too kindly to any major change or when that ec or ph gets thrown off, things dont go so well and fast.hes got good nutes and calmag.

Check the ppm of the run off water with a ec pen had similar problem I was putting in 1000 in top and getting 1900 out in run off so I flushed and it seemed to sort it all new growth is healthy
Check the ppm of the run off water with a ec pen had similar problem I was putting in 1000 in top and getting 1900 out in run off so I flushed and it seemed to sort it all new growth is healthy
I never check the run off...that's the same as checking your own stuff, you just wouldn't do it, they say it doesn't matter as it's Coco and that's partly hydroponics and as long as it's getting a feed with the right ppm/pH it doesn't matter as the previous feed will be pushing down due to the fresh feed which should stop salt build ups from happening, I've just thought about something, I did stop using a product called acti-vera which is an enzyme addictive, biobizz do state that It should be used in Coco as it helps with the bacteria, micro life? Could that be the problem to why she looks unhappy?

Perhaps it is the ph? They arent tiney or nothing , but for germin that long ago they could be alot farther along. No offence man, im not putting anything down. I know when the ph is off, plants wont intake the nutes properly

I did do a flush at pH 5.6 at 1/4 strength nutrients followed by a 1/2 strength feed, not sure if she's recovering yet she does seem to be reaching her branches out would those leafs recover or would she now focus on developing newer growth? Thanks for the advice ! Growing weed isn't easy

Not leaf burn but nute deficiency or ph stuff.

I’m a newbie & soil grower. whether brick or a loose bag, coco is not soil. Coco is totally inert - there is ZERO nutrition for plants. Coco plants you gotta feed (nutes & water) every day and generally speaking don’t give straight water unless doing a flush. Don’t try to run wet / dry cycle in coco. If coco is not fed every day it turn hydrophobic (resists taking up water or liquids) During flower cycle many feed 2 X per day. I've always heard that runoff ph ppm does not matter and to avoid chasing it. Damaged leaves do not recover, look at new growth.

I don’t know beans about coco, gonna dial up @multiVortex he will get you sorted

hey o13, after you get comfortable with the coco growing, you will eventually get more into the run off. Believe it or not, the extra effort will definitely be worth it. Youll pull some higher yields and better product in the end.

Back
Top Bottom