Which is Best? Hydroponic or Soil?

And I thought Chevy vrs Ford guys where tough on each other. Soil vrs Hydro is just as bad. Witch ever makes you happy to grow is the best or you . I love doing both. Happy growing to you all..

damn how stupid i was! i was jUSt goIng over old posts and i just read what i wrote and i feel like a retard. At the time i was more into hydro growing and realy didnt have any idea of how complex things can be when it comes to soil. Since then i would say ive expanded my knowledge and can say soil can be verry dificult and found it to be a little bit harder then hydro but can give you some good fire. SO PLEASE WHAT EVER YOU DO DONT LET MY PICTURES MISLEAD YOU AND KEEP YOU FROM SOIL. MY PICTURES WERE EXTREMELY MISLEADING

damn how stupid i was! i was jUSt goIng over old posts and i just read what i wrote and i feel like a retard. At the time i was more into hydro growing and realy didnt have any idea of how complex things can be when it comes to soil. Since then i would say ive expanded my knowledge and can say soil can be verry dificult and found it to be a little bit harder then hydro but can give you some good fire. SO PLEASE WHAT EVER YOU DO DONT LET MY PICTURES MISLEAD YOU AND KEEP YOU FROM SOIL. MY PICTURES WERE EXTREMELY MISLEADING

What have you learned about soil?

SHARE :]

Back
Top Bottom