Which is better to do?

BlazingPhilo

here are some questions for the experts:

1) is there really any advantage out of smokin out of a bubbler type vs. joint in terms of inhaling certain byproducts of the weed e.g. tar?

2) is the amount of purification you get from ur bong contingent on the water level (higher the better) ?

3) i have never smoked more than .25 grams at a time but i still get high. is using a bong is more efficient in conserving the weed?

4) what is the length that most ppl hold the smoke in?

5) what are the effects of mixing redbull and weed?

6) im using a regular 8oz water bottle as my bong rite now. if the stem goes all the way to the bottom what would you suggest the water level ought to be to create the best ratio between purification of smoke and chamber size?

sorry if the questions sound stupid. im kinda new (6mths). any help would be hella sick. thanks :smokin:

1. yep
2. Sure
3. Yes
4. it depends, as long as i feel like really.
5. i have no idea.
6. get a real bong :p Naw, just kidding, just try out some different levels and see what you like the best.

1. yeah! it makes the smoke cooler too
2. i dont know... just make sure it wont spill
3. no
4. the longer the better
5. never done it but my friends say it brings your high down
6. make the water come up to the end of the straw

Bongs definetly "eat" the weed. Bubblers act like bongs, they have the same characteristics. I hold my hits in for a range of time. From 1 second (if i cant hold it in) to 10 seconds, or even more. THe longer you hold, the worse it is for your lungs.

1. yes
2. liek someone els said your pants will stink
3. you dont conserve but depending on the size of the bong then u get more smoke out of your weed
4. depends on how much weed i got, if i have alot i dont really hold it in for to long cause i want my lungs later, but if i dont have much left ill hold it in for a long time to get the most out of it
5. it can bring you down but it can keep u awayke while your high to sometimes
6. someone already siad it

Actualy, smoking out of a bong or water pipe does nothing to lower the cancerous materials and what not in the smoke. It only filters out certain gasses. I'm too high and tired to find the studies. But the only non cancerous way of getting high off of pot is to VAPORIZE IT, eat it, or drink it/tincture it.
Although on the other hand, a medical journal I am looking at right now is showing that cannabis is showing promise in eliminating cancer cells, since its done that in rats!
-PM

BlazingPhilo said:

Weed+Red Bull=Headache

PM I love your avatar :adore: :adore: :adore:

Originally Posted by BlazingPhilo

Sounds kinda risky man. I think you can die from that. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom