Which Is Your Favourite Barneys Farm Strain?

Although I havnt ordered from your seedbank (yet), the DR GRINSPOON™ has definitely caught my eye.

Reasons:
1- My wife is seeking "the best" heirloom sativa she can find, uncrossed with anything (Landrace) as it helps her most.

2- The looks of it makes me wonder how it will grow in my setup. Will it look the same? better?........ worse? Time will tell! ;)

You can expect an order from me in the upcomming months for this strain. I am extreamly curious and would love the opportunity to grow this strain!

If it works well for my spouse, it will be seeded and eventually be crossed with strains that are effective for her. I will create a "superplant" that is designed for her and her ailments! :)

Keep up the great work! I am looking around for specific strains that work for her. Both quality and price are what I am focusing on. Both of which Barney's looks to have nailed on the head! (Lots of reviews online for your seeds!) Keep it up!

Have a great week!

-HonestGR

Here's the Blueberry OG I harvested over Christmas. She was pretty good. My favourite Barneys strain that I've grown to date has to be Vanilla Kush. The reason for this is because it was exactly as advertised. Tasted like vanilla and Kush, had really good yields and was strong as an ox.

G13 was Nevilles original cut. A pretty darn good indica that's stronger than widow or ak, Also known to be the craziest mass producer ever. Have heard reports of 5 lb plants. Put that with a really good Hawaiian Haze cut and that's a pretty special hybrid. Thanks for selling this awesome strain.

I should be getting my first Barney's seeds any day now. I am super excited!
I saw the strawberry lemonade you have. Is she really as good as she sounds?I hope to try her next time.

I actually just recently got a new favorite, Gorilla Zkittles! After I was gifted a small amount of a buddies harvest, that night I was ordering a 5 pack. Tastes amazing. They are starting off great too. Thanks for all the amazing strains and hard work, it makes growing that much more enjoyable when you have good genetics!
20190201_205523.jpg
20190201_205531.jpg

High everyone, 12 of the 32 strains I have are from Barneys farm here, just started the flower cycle on `em all so I excited to see which will work out the best for me as well as which are the easiest & most consistent strains for me here. I have these from Barney going right now here all at once,
...: Acapulco Gold, Dr. Grinspoon, Amnesia Lemon, 8 Ball Kush, Glookies, Peyote Cookies, Tangerine Dream, Gorilla Zkittles, Pineapple Chunk, Cookies Kush, Purple Punch, & Strawberry Lemonade~!
...I tried their Acapulco Gold last mini-crop (my 1st) & it was GREAT, caramel-toffee-ish flavour with a nice feel-good buzz, & a good yield too,..
...HOWEVER, with these many on-the-go I`m sure I`ll have more then a few really great ones, so far these are very vigorous & every seed germinated & rooted quickly & well~! I accidentally fell over & killed my Ayahuasca Purple seedling when my knee bent the opposite way (no ACL, PCL thin like toothpick, MCL & LCL both shredded, & no brace) & I fell on the seedling pot, was looking forward to that one too~!
So far the GLOOKIES strain is a MONSTER w/TONS of side branching, this one needs TONS of room & already looks like it will be a monster producer~!!!
I`ll post what`s what for me in a couple of months w/maybe some pics along the way & @ the finish~!

...So stay safe everyone, jus` stay inside & watch your gardens grow~!

...Cheers to everyone from the Great White North, my 1st post too eh, & so again,...be smart & stay safe, this Virus is seriously lethal~!!!!

Back
Top Bottom