Which LED i need for my Medium Size Growbox?

Fiete

Hi everyone my English is not so good i hope someone can Help me with my decission! First Question: Are the MARS LED realy so good??? i never Grow with HPS ore LED only Balcony Grow :) This Gigantic thread here with 30.000 Likes are Incredible! I will Start a Grow Indoor with a Tent i thoght this is much Safer than Balcony Grow and the Smell Problems etc. But i dont now which MARS LED i need for my Area?

My Growbox have this Size 2 Feet 7 Inches=2'7"=80 cm (80cm are German Size) the Hight is 5 Feet 3 Inches=5'3"=160 cm

I dont now which LED i need??? thank you very much Guys!

These LED panels meet minimum suggested wattage numbers per square foot, And will also give you less than optimal results in your size tent. You can also use two of any of these lights, and it brings you right up into the 40-50 watts per square foot range:
LED Grow Light 100x3w - Mars Hydro (21 watts per square foot)
Reflector LED Grow Light 96x3w - Mars Hydro (24 watts per square foot)
Mars II LED Grow Light 400W - Mars Hydro (24 watts per square foot)

These LED panels will give you better results:
LED Grow Light 200x3W - Mars Hydro (43 watts per square foot)
Reflector LED Grow Light 192x3W - Mars Hydro (50 watts per square foot)
Mars II series LED Grow Lights- Mars Hydro (43 watts per square foot)

And this one might work, but is a lot higher than normal watts per square foot that I see suggested:
Mars II series LED Grow Lights- Mars Hydro (58 watts per square foot)

Hello Fiete, as you are the first time use our lights, and due to your limited space, I would suggest you choose the mars II 400w first. :high-five: and by the way, thank you@Antics. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom