Which LED to buy

Kip22

I'm looking at upgrading my light. I've got a 2.5X2.5 sq ft X 5 ft high room. Currently I'm using an apollo180 UFO and 4 CFL bulbs which isn't quite enough.

Here is what I'm looking at:
Mars II 400,

Mars reflector 96,

or Mars 600. I

think any of these would do the job on their own. They are all within $50 of each other so cost isn't really a factor. Which one is the better light for my space?

The other thought I had was to buy one more smaller light and run both that and the apollo. I like the idea of having two running just in case but I can't really find anything sized right. Either a little too small or big enough to work on its own. Mainly I don't want the light to be a factor in lower yield.

Thanks!

Hello Kip, Usually, 2.5x2.5 area, the Mars II 400 would be better from all the three lights you listed. but for the limited height, 5ft, I prefer you order two Mars reflector 48LED . two small light is more flexible than one reflector 96LED . the 96LED can not cover your area very well.

here is the link to the product I hope you will take:
Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro

Any other questions or confusion, I will be here to help you ASAP.
I'm looking at upgrading my light. I've got a 2.5X2.5 sq ft X 5 ft high room. Currently I'm using an apollo180 UFO and 4 CFL bulbs which isn't quite enough.

Here is what I'm looking at:
Mars II 400,

Mars reflector 96,

or Mars 600. I

think any of these would do the job on their own. They are all within $50 of each other so cost isn't really a factor. Which one is the better light for my space?

The other thought I had was to buy one more smaller light and run both that and the apollo. I like the idea of having two running just in case but I can't really find anything sized right. Either a little too small or big enough to work on its own. Mainly I don't want the light to be a factor in lower yield.

Thanks!

Thank you :high-five:

This square area is hard to recommend the best reflector. :) because reflector is better for rectangle area.
I went with a Mars 144 Reflector in a 2'x4'x5' tent. Its perfect. If the Reflector 96 will fit get that one. I would agree with Sara but i don't think 2 48s will fit. If they do go that route. emoji1360]..

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom