Which LED

Lonewolf96

Hey all, I’m currently using the blurple led things I have 3 of them they have worked decent but I think I want to try another light in my second tent. I’m looking at this BP3000 for my 4x4 any tips? Comments reviews anything helps I don’t want to spend more than about 300$
Thanks everyone let’s get some chatting in

My results with a low budget blurple light.

looks good that’s why I’m wondering if it makes a difference.I don’t have any full plants but here’s mine that I just harvested this is about 4 weeks before harvest on one top with the cheap blurple

Attachments

• FC5A9BF0-C475-4BB3-87B0-91123E5CEAD7.jpeg
    FC5A9BF0-C475-4BB3-87B0-91123E5CEAD7.jpeg
    800.2 KB · Views: 50
Please have a look at our Sponsors.

They are all reputable companies, have lights for every pocket and many offer discounts to 420 Magazine members.

Please support those who support us.

:Namaste:

I know you said three hundred BUT I must throw in my two cents.

You can find a lot of info around here regarding this company and it is a sponsor(last I checked).
@Budget LED

You can find a lot of info around here regarding this company and it is a sponsor(last I checked).
@Budget LED
Thanks @Enjoying ! We just renewed our sponsorship. Thanks for the mention!

As always, any questions just tag me in or dm me. Trying to avoid spamming ya'll as much as I can.

Thank you, for having a worthwhile product in a very saturated market!

Good to hear you renewed your sponsorship.
Haha when we started in 2018, there were very few in our area. I can think of two but that surely has somewhat changed.

Haha when we started in 2018, there were very few in our area. I can think of two but that surely has somewhat changed.

The Amazon market for every product is VERY saturated. When your product is on the scale it's on for the price it is you really can't beat it. Unless you build your own maybe. But then there's the research figuring out how to create a good spectrum. I guess we all pay for convenience in one way or another. Either way your product is good shiz.

The Amazon market for every product is VERY saturated. When your product is on the scale it's on for the price it is you really can't beat it. Unless you build your own maybe. But then there's the research figuring out how to create a good spectrum. I guess we all pay for convenience in one way or another. Either way your product is good shiz.
Yea that and Amazons 15% keeps us off there.

SP3000 Mars Hydro bruv, its just under 300 bucks.
Have a look at some reviews and Par tests before you part with your hard earned money mate
Good luck

@Budget LED
I think if I were to buy something like that I would take a hard look at HLG.

Back
Top Bottom