Which Light?

greenmind

I'm about to purchase the spider farmer SF2000 but a grower friend has insisted i go kind instead. What are your thoughts on these led lights & have any of you grown with these lights

@Budget LED makes really nice lights. I'm very happy with my Atreum boards. Mars also makes nice lights. Budget LED and Mars are both site sponsors. It's always nice to help those that help us.
I've got a 2ft x 2ft x 6ft tent. If they've got an LED that can cover that grow space & the price is right, I'll consider. I've heard good things about SF, Kind & @Budget LED

I've got a 2ft x 2ft x 6ft tent. If they've got an LED that can cover that grow space & the price is right, I'll consider. I've heard good things about SF, Kind & @Budget LED

Yea we have our 120 / 130w lights that would be perfect for that space. Our 250w SQ design is also popular too based on the amount of wattage you want to run. We also offer a high quality coating that doesnt impact the spectrum as much as the one you referenced above.

Yea we have our 120 / 130w lights that would be perfect for that space. Our 250w SQ design is also popular too based on the amount of wattage you want to run. We also offer a high quality coating that doesnt impact the spectrum as much as the one you referenced above.
Thanks for the information. Would this light be good for veg & flower? Series 3+ Red Spec 250 Watt Dimmable Grow Light

Thanks for the information. Would this light be good for veg & flower? Series 3+ Red Spec 250 Watt Dimmable Grow Light
For your 2 feet x 2 feet, the SQ design 250w would be a better light. The one you mention would be too long. Yes in 3500k that would make a great full cycle light.

For price comparisons, our Series 2 Red Spec is more in line with the comps you mentioned above.

For your 2 feet x 2 feet, the SQ design 250w would be a better light. The one you mention would be too long. Yes in 3500k that would make a great full cycle light.

For price comparisons, our Series 2 Red Spec is more in line with the comps you mentioned above.
This the one you are referring to
Series 2+ Red Spec 250 Watt Dimmable Grow Light

This the one you are referring to
Series 2+ Red Spec 250 Watt Dimmable Grow Light
This one. Apologies the weather here in MI has been brutal. Throwing the internet connection in and out.

This one. Apologies the weather here in MI has been brutal. Throwing the internet connection in and out.

Can I attach the drivers to the board? I don't like the idea of having my drivers separate from the board.

I just picked up the series 3 + sq2, It's a beautiful unit. Don't think anyone has been disappointed with anything from @Budget LED
No doubt there stuff is hot. But I live in the UK & the idea of my lights coming from michigan is scary. Freight handlers at UPS can be very angry with boxes hahaha. I also don't like the idea of having the drivers separate from the unit? @Budget LED you guys got any setup guides or demonstration videos? Thanks

Can I attach the drivers to the board? I don't like the idea of having my drivers separate from the board.
Yes the driver mounts to the back of the unit. This light ships fully assembled.

Hey man I'm in, you will be very happy with the budget led boards. I've been looking, their new series are pretty much full spectrum. Maybe missing IR but comes with UV red deep red far red. Quantum boards are where its at
I'm in two minds Rich. It's either the spider farmer SF2000 or the budget led series 3 SQ 2! The spider farmer has some serious reviews but so does the budget led series 3 sq2! Hahaha the spider farmer is cheaper tho but maybe there's a reason why.

Here are some of the same grow. Going through my gallery of 3k pictures ... lol

IMG_20200202_184620_362.jpg

IMG_20200209_161433_135.jpg

IMG_20200125_165715_638.jpg

Here are some of the same grow. Going through my gallery of 3k pictures ... lol

IMG_20200202_184620_362.jpg

IMG_20200209_161433_135.jpg

IMG_20200125_165715_638.jpg
Looks very nice. So the light in the picture was the series 3 SQ 2?

Look at Mars Hydro TS1000, which can cover the 2x2 grow area. 150 true wattage. Unlike the regular QB, the TS1000 adds a reflective design and a 30% increase in par values in the outer ring.
You can check the link to the grow journals in my signature. Seeing is believing. :Rasta:

I'm in two minds Rich. It's either the spider farmer SF2000 or the budget led series 3 SQ 2! The spider farmer has some serious reviews but so does the budget led series 3 sq2! Hahaha the spider farmer is cheaper tho but maybe there's a reason why.
Looks very nice. So the light in the picture was the series 3 SQ 2?

That is the Series 2 Red Spec. It's also a great light.

Back
Top Bottom