Which of these strains would you like to see under a 600w?

Which strain would you like to see grown under a 600w?

• Barney's Farm - Tangerine Dream

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Delicious Seed's - Critical Super Silver Haze

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Green House Seeds- TrainWreck

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Female Seeds - Bubble Gummer

• Female Seeds - Ice

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Female Seeds - C99 (Cinderella 99)

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • CH9 - Humboldt

• CH9- Jack

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters

Batcave

I am going to replace my Next Generation Seed's NY Purple Diesel once the last ones finish in 2 weeks, have already passed the mom onto a local friend. It has been a great daytime smoke but it is time for a change after 1.5 years. NYPD would be in my top 3 strains for taste and smell out of the 14 different strains I have grown. I would recommend it for anyone that likes a 70/30 Sativa dom plant. She had 2 great bonuses, one was that I could never find her ceiling and I wake and bake 7 days a week from daylight to dark. You just keep getting higher and higher until you just can't function, not a couchlock stone but the slurred speech and blurred vision is good for some laughs ;), second bonus is women find it a very sexually arousing smoke

Current plants are TGA Jack The Ripper, TGA 3rd Dimension, Reserve Privada Confidential Cheese, and Greenhouse Seeds Jack Herer. The Jack Herer from GHS looks 100% indica, not at all what I was looking for.

Below are the seeds I currently have in the fridge, I can't decide which I want to grow out, I haven't grown or smoked any of these yet. Each one is suppose to be in the 8 to 9 week range so no problems there. I will leave it up the the members of 420mag to decide which one gets popped. It will be in soil vegged under LED until pre-flowers are shown then flowered under a 600w HPS

Barney's Farm - Tangerine Dream
Delicious Seed's - Critical Super Silver Haze
Green House Seeds- TrainWreck
Female Seeds - BubbleGummer
Female Seeds - Ice
Female Seeds - C99 (Cinderella 99)
CH9 - Humboldt
CH9- Jack

I have allowed multiple choice on the poll just in case you are torn too :), I don't have space for a tie so I will have a tie breaker if needed.

never grown any of them... =except the jack... i wouldnt do it unless its just for smoke... if your looking for indoor yield id do a heavier indica i grew a three foot tall jack plant... happy frog soil.. humboldt nutes... got a couple ounces off a plant... outdoor they do amazing i love the strain its like chewing juicey fruit.
also i advise ppl using 6s over the 1000w seems to leave better quality buds for me..
the 1k w's are just brutal unless your doing a pure indica cause they love it i find most indoor hybrids like 600s alot more
im doing blue daragon
pineapple express
sour tsunami (supposed to have the highest CBD rating)
nyc sour diesel
power vision-my friend called it this and i cant find a power vision online maybe a power plant or a power plant mixed with a vision lemme know...
will add a white a orange and then maybe a red kush

Nor*caL

seems my base for all my plants is diesel hmm... i gotta even that out.
anyone got any seed banks with a reputable ocapulco gold strain?

The JTR is stellar smoke, she is currently the queen of my grow and I have a JTR bush finishing up in 3 to 5 days. I will update my grow journal shortly with photo

i take it not doing any seeds eh..
i need to get some what bank u go through to get em?
i looooooove jack.. never found a better tasting strain.
im in CA so all the clones at dispensaries always turn out like garbage.
ive stopped that. too many crappy experiences.
spending a whole season on a plant that turns out a different strain...

3rd Dimension has a lemon-pineapple smell and taste, kinda a pinacolada edge, very sativa. Most top seedbanks carry TGA gear

If anyone has grown any of the strains from my listed choices feel free to post any personal experiences, photos, etc... Just like many others here I am always looking for as much in-depth details on a strain from smoke reports to grow reports. I know I spend at least 2 hours a day reading journals researching strains and grow techniques, always in the search for my own "Holy Grail" of smoke.

Well the Delicious Seed's - Critical Super Silver Haze currently has the lead. I have looked on numerous boards but have yet to find a complete grow journal on the strain. Since I like my head-stash I popped for the $17 bean, most expensive one I have purchased yet. I really liked her description.

Delicious Seeds Critical Super Silver Haze is another sativa marijuana variety developed by the Delicious Seed for sativa fans. Feminized seeds of this cannabis maintain quick flowering ability of the classic Super Silver Haze and, crossed with a Critical+, increase marijuana production. She is agreed by experts to be a new generation sativa with a super sativa high and a super indica flowering and production.
Usually, most of Haze species need about 14 weeks to mature where it takes just 9-10 weeks for Critical Super Silver Haze feminized. Her cannabis seeds are not fussy and need just a basic knowledge of how to grow your own cannabis. They respond well to nearly all growing methods and give you a good yield of up to 450 gr.of a quality marijuana whether you grow them in pots, soil or hydroponics setups. This variety is suitable for both indoor and outdoor cultivation; harvests from outdoor plants go up to 500 gr per plant at the end of October.

This marijuana variety is very resinous - each plant produces loads of bud sites. There are several different types of buds that can appear on this strain, ranging from hairy buds with small leaflets to large leaflets with copious resin glands. They are said to contain about 20% of THC producing a highly euphoric and very functional effect. Critical Super Silver Haze is widely used in medicine as a part of depression treatment.
Plants of Critical Super Silver Haze cannabis have a very appealing look, she is coloured light green and has an elegant chinalooking glossy foliage. During maturing this Haze variety develops a complex aroma that almost smells like a plant other than a cannabis, which compliments her elegant tall and lanky sativa structure. Short internode gaps explode into dense, rounded bud-clusters which merge into huge, heavy colas by harvest time with a sweet pungent musky smell and taste with a stunning combination of stone and high. This strain is recommended for everyone who loves a strong sativa relax after (or during) a hard working day.

I have decided to donate my Confidential Cheese to a friend that is just starting up, all he had to start with was a bag seed that looked like crap. So I will have space for 2 more moms instead of just 1, so I will grow out the top 2 choices from the list. Critical Super Silver Haze is in first and C99 a close second so far.

Yes the GHS JH is showing to basically just be an NL they crossed it with, no big deal it was a free seed and I am sure it will warp my friends a bit ;). Medibles

When I listed the strains I had a feeling it with be between the C99 and CSSH

Ok I will let voting continue until this sunday at midnight then I will pop the winners. The C99 and CSSH still have the leads

And the C99 pulls ahead by one vote ;). Interesting that nobody has voted for the GHS Trainwreck

I wanted to vote trainwreck but the C99 is more uncommon n interesting to me..... Iv seen a few trainwreck plants never seen a C99

I wanted to vote trainwreck but the C99 is more uncommon n interesting to me..... Iv seen a few trainwreck plants never seen a C99

Looks like you will get to see the C99 if nothing major changes in the votes before tomorrow night.

CH9 Jack has moved into 3rd place and only down by 1 vote behind the CSSH

Back
Top Bottom