which one should i get

Smokrs United

well i just picked up a steam roller from my nieghborhood headshop which is sweet when its just me and some friends chilln but im a very active party person i guess u can say and i want to go pick up something that would satisify the party atmosphere and im wondering what you guys would have in mind for something realitivly cheap or under 70-100 bucks i guess u can say and i love taking monsteroius hits to the dome too so i guess you can keep that in mind :headbanger: so if you guys have anything in mind i would much appreciate some advice

Zong

Yo this is a very very good brand of bong and it cant get better for any price range.

RooR 250 Series Blue

It's going to be hard to find a nice glass on glass waterpipe (which is what I recommend) for under $100. Maybe you should save your money until you can afford a nice ROOR pipe or a PHX. You can really take a huge hit off these better than any other waterpipe or other smoking method you might come across. Also, the quality of these waterpipes ensures that all your money will not goto waste on a cheap piece of junk.

^^ Listen to those words of wisdom!! He's absolutely right.

a ph(x) or roor would be great but they are really expensive, if you need something in that price range right now you could get a really good bubbler

Ya but you guys he doesnt want to drop $350 on a PARTY bong! if it is really a party glass then its a countdown till it breaks, id say find a cheap bong you can afford that is still reasonably nice that way when you hear the dreaded crash you can still afford to replace it

You need to decide whether or not you want it to be durable and costly or expendable and cheap. Of course the more expensive pieces will last longer and work better, but if your going to knock it around and worry about someone breaking it all the time then thats no fun either.

It may sound selfish but I don't really like sharing my expensive stuff with alot of other people, because then if it breaks at least it was my own fault.

Also I agree with KL about the bubbler. Someone always tips the thing the wrong way when you are passing it around and mucks the bowl all up.

and they stopped making those sooooooooooooooooooo

Since when my head shop in town ALWAYS has Zong's I'm picking up a new one today or tomorrow.

Kirkatizer said:
Since when my head shop in town ALWAYS has Zong's I'm picking up a new one today or tomorrow.

they stopped making real zongs a few years ago. all you usually tend to see today are knockoffs, haight is full of them

Very true, this has been gone over many times. The design is popular and call it whatever you want, but it's not a real Zong without that goofy lookin camel thing and they're logo on it. Every head shop has "zongs" they are just a design pattern now. However, I own a little one of the knock off''s and I can say it has worked very good and is still as airtight as the day I bought it for $60.

thanks everyone, sry it took me so long to reply, thnx for all the help but im still not to keen on dropping a wad of cash for a sweet bong, i would if i had the money but i dont but thnx ne way

dude you can pick up a fairly nice glass bong for $100 for parties with ice notches and everything, even if you have to order off the internet.

Back
Top Bottom