Which Option Is Best? 20x40 Grow Room!

jeff leep

Whats up Guys,,

First off Lets give a round of a applause to all the new states that made history tonight with the election!!

So i just got a new warehouse 12,300 Square Feet. The City i am in requires that i follow state law which allows up to 72 plants Per Caregiver ( 12 plats Per Patient 6 Patients per caregiver ) . Another regulation the city i am in gives, is that i must have 6 rooms and only 12 plants per room. unless i file for a variance and request a slight change which my source with the city says is very possible. so let me discuss two options i have for this Grow opp.

Option One

6 Rooms 20x30
28 Gravitas DE 1000s Per Room ( these are the number of lights Gavita laid out for me based on my specs that i sent them)
12 Plants Per room In 45 Gallon Pots.
3/4 Month Veg Time.

Option Two
Split the Warehouse in TWO, Giving me two addresses with the city and allowing me 144 Plants in total.
3 Rooms on each side. 20x30
28 Gravitas DE 1000s Per Room ( these are the number of lights Gavita laid out for me based on my specs that i sent them)
24 Plants Per Room in 25 gallon Pots
2/3 month Veg Time.
Longer wait for the city to approve this build.

couple Questions.
Do you guys think Option one will give me enough yield to justify the bigger pots and less plant count?
Will i be able to grow 12 Plants big enough to fill a 20x30 room running Sea Of Green?

Thanks

Re: Which Option Is Best?? 20x40 Grow Room!

Typically with a sea of green you have way more plants and flower them sooner. I'm also a little skeptical about the doubling of allowed plants with a second address. If each caregiver is only allowed 6 patients and 12 plants per then wouldn't a second address just be a moot point. Maybe if it was in your wife's name. Then you would still need 6 rooms at each address correct?

Re: Which Option Is Best?? 20x40 Grow Room!

Typically with a sea of green you have way more plants and flower them sooner. I'm also a little skeptical about the doubling of allowed plants with a second address. If each caregiver is only allowed 6 patients and 12 plants per then wouldn't a second address just be a moot point. Maybe if it was in your wife's name. Then you would still need 6 rooms at each address correct?

yeah i forgot to mention that the second address would indeed be in someone elses name.

You just need the lights for your plants not for the room.
If you just set in 6 plants why would you use 28 x 1000W ?

For that short veg you don't need more than 7gal pots at max or veg longer.
I would think about 2 - 3 x 1000W for 6 plants vegt for 6 week.
Said that most use 1000W for 4 x 7-10gal pots

So you thinking is that way off that you should do much more homework before start a business like that or you run out of money fast.

Back
Top Bottom