Which red spectrum light as a kicker to my 4x4 tent with 600Watt LED?

Re: Which red spectrum light as a kicker to my 4x4 tent with Viparspectra 600 watt ?

Running a Viparspectra model 1200W ( 600 watt ) in a 4x4 grow tent. Need a great red spectrum kicker to kick up the budding.
ufo 200watt would be a good bud inhancer red spectrum, I run a 600hps along with a 600watt viparspectra and 200watt ufo seems to do good

Hi Scrogster,

Consider a 1750K COB light? A lot of PAR output and a red leaning spectral output, well suited for flowering and as a supplement to boost the power of your existing setup.

If you have questions, let me know I am happy to help.

Have a good day.

Dan

Hi Scrogster,

Consider a 1750K COB light? A lot of PAR output and a red leaning spectral output, well suited for flowering and as a supplement to boost the power of your existing setup.

If you have questions, let me know I am happy to help.

Have a good day.

Dan
Never tried a COB light I HEAR good things about them. I would be willing to try a demo light if that's what you're asking and do a journal based on that light/lights off needed wink

I went ahead and bought a Mars Cree COB 100W Led Grow Light. Hopefully it will kick ass and get me some flowers growing.

If I may..

The Viparspectra you have fully covers about 2,5 x 2,5 in flower, and it doesn't have enough red (don't know why they designed them that way....)

More light is the key here, bathe your entire canopy in +800 PPFD and you're gonna finish in the money for sure ;)

If I may..

The Viparspectra you have fully covers about 2,5 x 2,5 in flower, and it doesn't have enough red (don't know why they designed them that way....)

More light is the key here, bathe your entire canopy in +800 PPFD and you're gonna finish in the money for sure ;)

The Viparspectra does fantastic in veg.
What lights do you recommend for my 4X4 tent sans my Viparspectra ?

The Viparspectra does fantastic in veg.
What lights do you recommend for my 4X4 tent sans my Viparspectra ?
What is the ending of the story? Which light did you add?

Back
Top Bottom