Which Smoking Way do You Prefer?

If you could only smoke one way.........?

• Total voters
I voted for joint - mainly because:
1) I enjoy the flavor more in a joint (no tobacco mix)
2) that's how I started
3) infinitely portable

I will say I like a bong to cool the smoke, and even use one to add moisture to my 'cano vapor, but if there had to be ONLY 1 way - pass me my papers :grinjoint:

Tried a homemade vape for the first time a few months back....totally hooked. Still use other methods for convenience, but I love to vape!

I'm hoping to come into some dough soon as I would love to get a silver surfer vaporizer !! :peace:

I have to ask, what no blunts?

When I'm alone 6 out of ten times I treat my self to a joint. 4 times out of 10 I will pack a bowl. I don't like bongs, they hurt me.. Vaps are to sterile of a smoking experience. i like to enjoy the smoke. How ever i love to roll a nice blunt every now and then, esp with company. when i have guess over i love to put up a blunt. but all in all i am a joint guy!

I'm hoping to come into some dough soon as I would love to get a silver surfer vaporizer !! :peace:

I'm so new to vaping that I don't even know what a good one is!

420_039.jpg

i really need to take some new pics

I love my vape... Its really hard to say " if I could only smoke one way"

But I just feel so great after hitting the vaporizer. Like a heavy weight has just been lifted and I can smile with a feeling of true innocence again... Spiritual really... I don't think I could give that up forever. In which case, I'd have to go with vaporizer.

If you haven't vaped yet... get yourself one... Or make yourself one....

I'm so new to vaping that I don't even know what a good one is!

Hogdady, The best from what I've heard is the Volcano but they cost around 600 or more ! The Silver Surfer is nice and it's less than 300. Also the same people who make the silver surfer make Da Budda which is there lower priced version. Check them out just search for "Da Budda" they've got an interesting web site.. :peace:

I use my vape occasionally as it's tough for a lazy stoner to get it out (I know no big deal but it keeps it a special occasion when I really need to knock it in the dirt). I smoke a bowl for the most part and joints for the road. Still like my one hitter also. Old habits die hard!

Another nice thing about joints is being able to have a pocket full to pass around !! :peace:

Hey tiburon, check the here.

I voted for bong, but i'd like to find out from everyone if anyone has ever built themselves a lil gravity bong? that's my favorite, talk about a head rush!! I do agree with jonny and some of the others tho, vaping is a whole new experience! When I first got mine, it took me 2 tries before I figured out the right temp and amount of herb but once I did......... :slide::slide::slide: so if you don't own one, start looking!! I have the very affordable vapir one, only 150$ and it gets the job done! =)

Hey tiburon, check the here.

I voted for bong, but i'd like to find out from everyone if anyone has ever built themselves a lil gravity bong? that's my favorite, talk about a head rush!! I do agree with jonny and some of the others tho, vaping is a whole new experience! When I first got mine, it took me 2 tries before I figured out the right temp and amount of herb but once I did......... :slide::slide::slide: so if you don't own one, start looking!! I have the very affordable vapir one, only 150$ and it gets the job done! =)

Got the same one... Love the balloons... :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom