Which Smoking Way do You Prefer?

If you could only smoke one way.........?

• Total voters
Hey Roseman, what does this fall under?

IMG_08752.JPG

There was clouds in there last night!!!

This is my usual affair..

IMG_08733.JPG

Anyway it comes. I like it anyway it comes. Spot it, spin it, just combust it.
Day to day i use the ole homemade bong. Heres a pic.
my_stuff_0101.jpg

Paw Paw(red papaya) stemed tulip joints would be my fave. Paw Paw stems are hollow and I like to tie a dirty big 4 paper tulip to the end with a bit o cotton.:grinjoint:
Apple bongs and carrot chillums. We even made an earth-bong once(u basically make a pipe underground). I've tried heaps o wacky shit.:grinjoint::peace:

bongs get you the highest without batteries or plugs or anything but... i wouldnt mind havin a vapor genie
still though a bong is better

Well, this thread makes me feel old and detached . I'd never thought a JOINT would come in 3rd And in my circle of friends, I only personally know one person with a Vaporizer.

I saw Willie Nelson on Larry King and he said he switched to a Vaporizer! I guess I am just old fashioned. ......or just OLD.

Well, this thread makes me feel old and detached . I'd never thought a JOINT would come in 3rd And in my circle of friends, I only personally know one person with a Vaporizer.

I saw Willie Nelson on Larry King and he said he switched to a Vaporizer! I guess I am just old fashioned. ......or just OLD.

i been vapin' for awhile.... try it.... you will like it:nicethread:

i been vapin' for awhile.... try it.... you will like it:nicethread:

In 1976, I was smoking two packs of cigarettes a day. I had tried to quit more times than I can recall and I failed.
My wife took me 8 miles out of town to a campsite on top of a mountain, up a dirt road of 3.3 miles, 11.3 miles away from any civilization and left me for a week alone, a full 7 days with no cigs and an ounce of pot and a pack of papers.
That is how I quit smoking cigs.

I still have an addiction to holding something in my hand, I am guessing, because I just love to smoke joints .

I really want a vape. Like really really. LOL I'm still kicking myself b/c I forgot didn't get one in San Fran. Argh. Maybe another weekend. For now I'll have to "suffer" with all the misc bongs and pipes I have around here... sigh. It's a hard life for me.

Back
Top Bottom