Which Smoking Way do You Prefer?

If you could only smoke one way.........?

• Total voters
Is this a pun or what?

no way jose! well not intentionally...:smokin:
I first did it on a slack-country excursion when we lost our pipe somewhere on Donner summit. ever since then its been tradition.( that is if the snow is the right condition for good snowballs)

my dad had mentioned packing a chillum with snow back in the 60's, so i just figured id make the whole chillum out of snow. you do it just like making a pipe out of an apple or potato, only you just use your finger to melt the bowl and use a ski pole or stick to make a draw hole. a pull or two of flame heated air through the bowl melts the inside surface, then it refreezes smooth and your ready to pack (loosely) and spark it up. pre-melting the inside of the bowl is not really necessary, but less of the weed gets wet during the first bowl that way.

I am a huge fan of vaporizing but have been looking for a good portable vaporizer - i wasted money on the iolite and got a lung full of butane so i found the Vapir NO2 which i just bought (vapir.com seems to be the only place that has it right now) - has anyone used it yet?

I was a bit impulsive buying it but I can't wait to get it now...any thoughts on it?

I am a huge fan of vaporizing but have been looking for a good portable vaporizer - i wasted money on the iolite and got a lung full of butane so i found the Vapir NO2 which i just bought (vapir.com seems to be the only place that has it right now) - has anyone used it yet?

I was a bit impulsive buying it but I can't wait to get it now...any thoughts on it?

$179 plus shipping? I dont know bro, seems expensive. I hope you come back and tell us what you think after buying and using it.

And welcome to 420, glad you joined with us!

Only one? For like any where? I'm going with my Sherlock, "The Devil." It's portable, it's got a really deep bowl, and it gets you F**ked Up!

LOVE the vape, me and my friends got one within a couple months of starting smoking, so i don't really have any nastalgia for joints or bongs or anything, i just think vape's way better :D. Still hit a bong or joint once in awhile with friends for convenience.

I voted joint i think its a age thing .Back in the day all we had was tops
(gag) or Buglers Should have just used note book paper,:)

But there aint nothing like a good rolled joint with a very thin paper .
SINGLE paper that is.

Used to smoke a lot with bongs just seem to hard to keep around.
Only used a vap once did get me stoned though.:rollit:

Here is my favorite way guys,
My friend has a vapor bros vaporizer that has an adapter to attach it to a bong. It is the smoothest smoke ever, especially with the ice in it.

I always burn myself with joints. Yes, I've heard of a roach clip, but I hate wasting weed. I LOVE a bong. I broke my vaporizer after 2 weeks use because I was hitting it so much that the glass shattered. If I had a choice, I would like to build a tee pee, build a fire, and throw a brick on that sucker.

Just wanted to swing back by with an update:
I recieved the NO2 I ordered from vapir soooper fast (within a couple of days of ordering it) and out of the box it works like a charm, highly recommend :tokin:

It creates a great vapor very easily and hits the spot EVER time, I am loving it!
any questions feel free ask...

Id have to say my old gas mask used to be my favorite but I like to kick back with a blunt and enjoy the taste. I have a blunt roller takes me about 15 seconds to roll a blunt and start puffing myself into la la land

Back
Top Bottom