Which sponsors ship seeds to Australia?

Your country is no longer allowing incoming packages?!

I'm not sure? What I do know is every seed bank I've tried lets me fill my cart them when I go to check out they won't /aren't delivering to Australia at the present time, it's driving me crazy! I wanted Barneys Farm Purple punch and got a great price plus 3 extra free seeds Which I actually got to choose so I chose 3 more of the same purple punch regular seeds in the hope of finding a great phenotype and also getting a male to breed to a female so I was pumped ,then boom can't ship to Australia, so then I tried lots of other seed banks and same thing .
Someone has to still ship to Australia?

I just did a basic google search on:
marijuana seeds australia

and found 5 seed banks in the country.

A couple of US seed banks state that they will still still ship to that country but because of the covid crisis they are warning that shipments can be seriously delayed.

Yeah but when you go to check out they won't ship to Australia ,take bomb seeds for example ,say they are still shipping worldwide ,you select your seeds etc get all the way to shipping then U find out they won't ship to Australia

in the sub-forum for Australia there is a message thread started by someone who got his or her seeds by mail.

not sure how else they would get there. long way for carrier pigeon.

pretty sure RQS is still shipping everywhere. someone local to me just got something from them in canada.

I'm not sure? What I do know is every seed bank I've tried lets me fill my cart them when I go to check out they won't /aren't delivering to Australia at the present time, it's driving me crazy! I wanted Barneys Farm Purple punch and got a great price plus 3 extra free seeds Which I actually got to choose so I chose 3 more of the same purple punch regular seeds in the hope of finding a great phenotype and also getting a male to breed to a female so I was pumped ,then boom can't ship to Australia, so then I tried lots of other seed banks and same thing .
Someone has to still ship to Australia?
Weedseedsexpress got here in 9 days

Weedseedsexpress got here in 9 days
SeedBazaar, Neptune, Breeders direct and SeedsHereNow all currently ship to Oz. I have received seeds from from all of them this year. Just got a pack of owl pellets and a hoodie from Night Owl through SeedBazaar yesterday. 9n average I'd say 3 weeks for delivery. If you couldn't choose something from those 4 seedbanks I'd give up

Back
Top Bottom