Which strain gives you energy?

George Mc

I'm in search for a strain that would give me energy and motivation to clean my house and yard. I'm serious. I would be growing indoors and would want a short or medium height plant. I'm looking for feminized seeds. I have this ability to work for other people without a problem but when it comes to doing my own stuff it's real hard for me to get off my ass and get motivated. Thanks in advance. P.S. if I could afford to hire somebody I would. LOL

A pure sativa's does it for me in infused oil capsules

Jack Herer is good
Amnesia Haze
Lots of pure sativa's to choose from

Stoner... you sound like me lmfao..
Critical Skunk... Awesome tasty smoke.. not speed, nor confusing or racy... Few cones, leaving you crusied out happy to do whatever, lose yourself in the task at hand, more than happy to actually clean and not just make neat piles of mess around house..
Green crack for an actual speed, more cocain type rush but scattering, not as single minded into a task...

I'm in search for a strain that would give me energy and motivation to clean my house and yard. I'm serious. I would be growing indoors and would want a short or medium height plant. I'm looking for feminized seeds. I have this ability to work for other people without a problem but when it comes to doing my own stuff it's real hard for me to get off my ass and get motivated. Thanks in advance. P.S. if I could afford to hire somebody I would. LOL
Some of my fave get-things-done strains (in no real order):

Lemon Meringue
Alaska ThunderFxxx
Super Lemon Haze
Pineapple Kush
Durban Poison
Lemon Diesel
Jack Herer

Those are mainly sativas & some'd be likely a challenge indoors--for instance, JH tend to go really tall.

For an autoflower I would highly suggest Fast Buds Crystal Meth. Yeah, I know, that damn name.....Anyways, talk about bud that will put you in a talkative, joking around get shit done kind of high....There it is. I just hate the name

Fan of green crack which you can smoke all day long without feeling tired until the late night

Sativa is way different for sure
Can be to racy if I smoke

Can be very good if you're... er... Well, if there's a file cabinet somewhere with paperwork that states something about you having gone a bit... barkng, a good powerhouse sativa might just be the best thing for you, lol. It'll almost certainly be the mildest substance you've ever tried self-medicating with :rolleyes: .

Lemon Thai, Kali Mist, green crack are my three gotos for a productive day. Over doing the first two can lead to a crash afterwards, though.
I thought green crack was a day wrecker strain, Is it sativa dom?
Never tried it but seen enough folk rave about it being a facemelter.
I think you're maybe just a hardcore toker lol.

Tangerine Dream- Barneys Farm.
Thats a great Daytime smoko..
or G13 Haze is nuts, is why Im growing indicas now, its too racy for me.....

You would think with a name like that it'd wreck you lol But I've never felt burnt out on GC. It's an energetic strain that'll get you through the day (out of the house if depression/anxiety is something that hinders daily requiments) without onset panic (for me, anyways.)

There are some sativa doms that send my mind to other dimensions of anxiety. It's always best to experiment with several different strains to see what suits your needs before committing months of growing.... I'm pretty close to have trying them all lol If you enjoy Haze give super silver or super lemon a try.

Most sativas are a pain because they grow tall. That's why I'm going with white widow for the tent. Clear high with some energetic properties and not a lot of drain coming down.

King seeds has GC, Super silver haze fem seeds.

Back
Top Bottom