Which strain gives you energy?

I started this thread 3 months ago. I was in search of and energetic strain. I am currently growing White Widow, Durban Poison from Dutch Passion, CBD OG Kush, Candida, Amnesia fast. I'm hoping I'll be okay and not get any anxiety or panic attacks from the more potent ones.

I don't see anything in there that is known for anxiety so you should be good. A strain can be plenty strong and still not have those adverse effects. The Amnesia as a stand alone strain might have it. It being a Fast strain it has been changed some. What they used to make it faster could take that out of it.

Effects will always be different person to person. Good solid choices hope everything works out for you.

You would think with a name like that it'd wreck you lol But I've never felt burnt out on GC. It's an energetic strain that'll get you through the day (out of the house if depression/anxiety is something that hinders daily requiments) without onset panic (for me, anyways.)

There are some sativa doms that send my mind to other dimensions of anxiety. It's always best to experiment with several different strains to see what suits your needs before committing months of growing.... I'm pretty close to have trying them all lol If you enjoy Haze give super silver or super lemon a try.

Most sativas are a pain because they grow tall. That's why I'm going with white widow for the tent. Clear high with some energetic properties and not a lot of drain coming down.

King seeds has GC, Super silver haze fem seeds.
Im not a fan of growing sativas.theyre way fussy compared to the rest of them. Done them twice. First time one of em got really bad p def and i just couldnt fix it for some bizarre reason. Tried everything and got nowhere. Spent many a night scratching my head over that one.
The second time i done the same strain "the edge" along with a couple of 14 weeker amnezia haze.....they fuckin hated the cold of scottish winter, reacted real bad to defol and i couldnt get the veg nutes quite right for about 3 weeks and then, a few weeks into bloom i was drunk and knocked the light timer to be on 24/7. Spent 2 months hoping they bounce back and give me a good harvest.....
I now have a big black bin liner full of pretty strong cabbage thats soon to be a few ounce of hash that cost me about a fuckin grand to grow! Gutted aint the word man.
That was gonna be new boobs for my mrs. Reckon ill get em this time though lol.
Got some SS AK420 on and jesus christ its got some genetics. Grows like an auto ultimate and was reeking my bedroom out while they were still under a 130w cfl in 4" rockwools.
Cant find any grows on it but the auto version has the biggest colas ive ever seen. Size of my thigh and im nearly 13 stone lol.
Im actually scared to trim them cos i know how mental theyre gonna go.
6 seedlings that after 3 weeks in the res will need at least my 600w hps and 3 of the 250w led panels to cover them during the stretch, maybe 4. Fuckin scary good shit so far. Never seen anything like it in somewhere around 150 plants. Got 3 phenos from 6 seeds.
Varigated one is in 10l coco and small.
4 normal ones in the nft res are growing mental.
And the one that was strongest grower went into a 10L coco pot and its outgrowing anything ive ever done.

Check the growth rate out!
18 days between pictures. The one on the right is the mental one.
First pic was transplant day, day 1 to me. They were under the 130w cfl untill then. Now all are covered by a 600w cmh.
Ignore the 2 in the top res, those are autos that apart from this 3 week window are on 12/12 the full time.
Screenshot_20190525-152622.jpg
Screenshot_20190525-152655.jpg

I'm in search for a strain that would give me energy and motivation to clean my house and yard. I'm serious. I would be growing indoors and would want a short or medium height plant. I'm looking for feminized seeds. I have this ability to work for other people without a problem but when it comes to doing my own stuff it's real hard for me to get off my ass and get motivated. Thanks in advance. P.S. if I could afford to hire somebody I would. LOL
Okd post but Durban Poison!!!! Hoky shit. Youll was do house work then some no bullshit

Okd post but Durban Poison!!!! Hoky shit. Youll was do house work then some no bullshit
I have three harvested Durban Poison plants drying currently. I'm looking forward to trying it during the day

I have three harvested Durban Poison plants drying currently. I'm looking forward to trying it during the day
Oh wow lucky dog! I love it. I tellin ya youll love it. Clear mind,energizing,creative. The PERFECT day time high. Mark my words its your new favorite. Were tgey autos? How much weight per pkant? I might order them from Dutch passion.

Oh wow lucky dog! I love it. I tellin ya youll love it. Clear mind,energizing,creative. The PERFECT day time high. Mark my words its your new favorite. Were tgey autos? How much weight per pkant? I might order them from Dutch passion.
I got them from seedsman and they're by Dutch Passion. They're still drying so I have not weighed them yet. I grew three Durban Poison plants and one of them just grew about 40% taller than the other ones for some reason.

I got them from seedsman and they're by Dutch Passion. They're still drying so I have not weighed them yet. I grew three Durban Poison plants and one of them just grew about 40% taller than the other ones for some reason.
Im so jealous. I recently found that beautiful strain so imma try their auto version.

Im so jealous. I recently found that beautiful strain so imma try their auto version.
Sorry I forgot to answer your question. Mine were photo seeds. They probably carry an auto

Nickystickybuds. Remember when they make it a Auto strain it is going to change. The same things that make it auto will probably change the high. Might change for the better might not.

My Durban Poison got about 6’ tall and had very large sticky buds. Smoke very energetic and focused.

BlackBerry Dream is another excellent choice. It smells very fruity more like mangos than blackberry. Another focus energy bud

Love green crack also.

Back
Top Bottom