Which strain should I go with? (First-Timer)

Which strain should I begin with? (First-Timer)

• Grapefruit Kush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grapefruit Haze

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dc534

I recently came upon some seeds I have 20 of them, 5 of each strain all are feminized. I plan on only growing 1 plant at a time, this is going to be a stealth grow. This is my first time growing. I am not going to detail my setup in this part of the forum. I will say this its in a garbage bin 44 gallon, I have about 2 x 2 x 3. I only wish to get some insight on which of the 4 strains I have I should begin with. This may answer my own question but the Haze and Zambian Gold both are Sativa plants which I have read grow taller than the indica dominant plants. The plant will have to be less than 3 ft tall. I know this is not the ideal space to work with but its all I have to work with to keep this grow stealthy.

I voted on my own poll and voted for the Northern Lights. From what I have read it is easy to grow, low profile, slightly less pungent odor on the scale of this reaks and eh this isn't so bad. I am up for anything though. I plan on doing a journal. I am not new to the idea of growing. I just never had the opportunity to grow. Now that I am older, a bit wiser I want to take what I learned from this forum and several others to put theory into practice.

Shame you cant grow two. NL is pretty straightforward so probably a good idea to start with that, plus its a classic! then I would do a sativa followed by the kush. happy days

Shame you cant grow two. NL is pretty straightforward so probably a good idea to start with that, plus its a classic! then I would do a sativa followed by the kush. happy days

I'm with you. I have always been partial to the Kush's. They are hearty, bug and disease resistant, stay short (but get fat), good weight. And, I like the smoke. Mellow and relaxing high.
Any kind of Kush is a good starter plant.

~ Auggie ~

Man I used to have issues with jedi kush. Bought from same seed bank and man was that a finicky bitch. Lemon kush and Santa cruz kush are great same traits Auggie stated

out of the list i would go northern lights

I would advice trying to grow 2,I've had the heartache of growing a plant for 3 months and it die,and when its your only one,it sucks.

NL all the way hardy wee plants can take a lot of abuse .nice short fat trees. best grown.imo, 3 feet tall 2 feet wide, and a top.4 zip,s min. depending on what light is thrown at them. happydays.

and is your like me and like a nice haze. they hey presto nl x haze.
imo. any thing that is crossed with NL IS A WINNER.
try 2 . like what me fellow growers above said . if one goes bad then at least you still have something. and good to see weather ,if you do encounter problems.and only one plant is ill. then you know your grow conditions are ok . happydays

Back
Top Bottom