Which strain would you breed with a female Sensi Star ?

o2much4me

YOU HAVE A SAY !

Your comments will decide !

Out of the following strains which would you breed with a Female Paradise Seed's Sensi Star ?

Link--> The Chosen female is a Sensi Star strain -Bud Pic

Link--> Sensi Star on day 50 grown by Be Irie -pic

(Sensi Star strain info at bottom of post)

Choice # 1 Reserve Privada's Purple Wreck Male

Link--> Purple Wreck via Mr Growitall -pic

Link--> Gio77 Purple Wreck Finished Bud -Pics

Purple Wreck Strain Info​

Urkel is one of California’s most sought after strain. It demands the highest price in any circle. It was crossed with the Train Wreck (T4) male. This improved the vigor of the Urkel, a notorious slow grower. The Purple Wreck has large Train Wreck buds with purple hues. The sweet fruity aroma of the Urkel dominates the cross. The Purple Wreck is short, early flowering and produces dense nugs.

Purple Urkel x Train Wreck (T4)
60% Indica : 40% Sativa
Flowering Time: 8-9 weeks
Yield: 400-500g/m2

Choice # 2 VISC's Vertigo aka Blackberry x Fucking Incredible

Link--> Vertigo Pic & info

Vertigo is from Vancouver Island Seed Co. Vertigo is a mostly Indica species (Blackberry); an extremely sweet hybrid. Crossed with the Fucking Incredible, the flavor is fabulous, beautiful buds with tons of resin. Grown in a two gallon pot with a flowering time of 7-8 weeks will yield 60-85 grams / 2-3 ounces.

Keep it a pure Sensi Star Strain

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sensi Star info

Indoor / Outdoor
Sensi Star is one of the strongest Indica's you will ever encounter. It's a great plant, producing powerful and very compact buds, crowned with legendary amounts of resin. Although mostly indica, she retains a complex high that warps both body and soul. Introduced in 1995, this strain's stability was improved in 1997 to deliver a strong plant with big fan leaves and nice thick buds.

Sensi Star works well in a sea of green set-up with 20 plants per square meter potted close together. It is best to let them grow for approximately 2 weeks before entering the 12/12 light cycle. If the strong side branching is allowed to remain and flower, she needs a little extra space. Hydroponic and soil methods are equally suitable. Prospects for gardening this plant outdoors are good in temperate zones, where she will reach approximately 2 meters (6 feet) and produce an average of 400 grams in a successful season.

This headstrong indica produces rock hard colas that have a lemony / metal scent and taste. This strong characteristic aroma speaks for itself. Some smokers find the buzz to be a very strong body stone, while others report a high with more energetic cerebral properties as well as a body sensation. THC levels have been reported at 20 percent for this variety, making it a one-hitter quitter. She is one of the worlds finest cannabis strains. * Winner 1st prize Highlife Cannabis Cup 1999 (Bio category) * Winner 1st prize High Times Cannabis Cup 1999 (Indica category) * Winner 2nd prize High Times Cannabis Cup 2000 (Indica category) * Plant of the Year 2003, High Times magazine * Winner 1st prize Highlife Cannnabis Cup 2004 (Bio category)
Type: Mostly Indica with a hint of Sativa
Flowering: 56-63 days indoors. Outdoors beginning of October (n.L.)
Yield: 350-450 g per m2 indoors. Outdoor 400 - 500 grams per plant
Environment: Indoors. Outdoors between 50º n.L. and 50º s.L.
Effect/Buzz: strong body high possible cerebral effect
Smell/Taste: pungent
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally I'd go with Vertigo, just because VS. Purplewreck it would be easier to find a good Pheno for both some purple, and also a better chance to increase yield of SensiStar than Trainwreck. I do love a good trainwreck strain, but the yield is a little low in my experiences.

Subscribed. ;)

Personally I'd go with Vertigo, just because VS. Purplewreck it would be easier to find a good Pheno for both some purple, and also a better chance to increase yield of SensiStar than Trainwreck. I do love a good trainwreck strain, but the yield is a little low in my experiences.

Subscribed. ;)

Very true jasonlee247 :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom