Which strains have the highest level of THC?

When you say highest THC% I assume you mean the strongest weed?

The effect is affected by a number of other factors, such as content of other cannabinoids and terpene profile.

I recommend phenohunting a pack of boutique/elite seeds with some kind of Cookie/OG/GG4/Alien genetic make up, check out breeders like Ethos Genetics, In House Genetics, Exotic Genetix, Obsoul33te etc.

This:

This Might Be the Strongest Weed Ever

I just harvested 2 strains that are VERY high THC.

Jellium - Jelly Breath x Platinum Candy (Platinum x Candy Land) (In House)

Platinum Buffalo - White Buffalo X Platinum (In House)

The Platinum Buffalo = very finiky but with a 420% dialed in environment, it's a winner for sure. It's very strong has great flavor and great yields.

I'm not done trimming but my #1 I got 2 zips of popcorn dried trimmed all nugs and all smoke worthy. Working on the flowers tomorrow. All my weeds are grown organically in soil no-till (re-use same soil over and over without adding any nutrients). Water for the win.

I'm puffing my tester now and I'm feeling complete body tingle and up-lifted.

I got lost and forgot to post this last night LOL. High A/F I was on the Platinum Buffalo testers.

Platinum Buffalo #1 - trimmed and in the can @ 7zips 1 plant. #2 just chopped and fells about the same on the hook. So call it 14 zips in the cans toked up a 2x4 space not side by side - they wouldn't fit in a 2x4 like that.

X x
x X

4x4 spacing above the capital X are the Platinum Buffalo.

4x4 space running 600w at the wall Timber COBs - 420mag friendly
The small x is PMB - purple Monkey Balls and Slurricane

PMB still running

Slurricane - 4.5 zips in the can top fvcking shelf goodies.

So 18.5 zips top shelf SO FAR under 600w in a 4x4. (3 of 4 plants harvested)

PMB gonna the biggest haul - she's a poly-ploid monster.

After PMB goes in the cans gonna be OVER a 1gm/watt easily.

All top shelf organic soil grown water for the win.

Shout out to:

Snow High for the PMB - he's got the best old world genetics. Highly recommend for folks that want to make seeds. It's not my thing but dabbler I am at times.

In House Genetics - for putting out the best - wanna walk the line with genetics you get the best with this gear. Highly recommend for dialed in grows.

420% no substitute for genetics. Science.

Cheers

$20,000. That’s pretty funny. Some super convincing reviews as well. Here’s one from a ‘satisfied customer’.

I took the plunge, bit the bullet and coughed up the cash. Glad I did. It’s in high demand here in London, I can get as much as £500 per gram retail and £136,000 a pound wholesale. These prices won’t last forever but I’m up over £650,000 on 17 female

So yeah, it’s clearly an awesome investment when you can sell it for $850 Canadian per gram. :rofl: I’m calling my mom and dad now gonna borrow some cash and get me a seed or two.

woohoo :party:

And wait! there’s more! Comes with some freebies!!!

That ‘Forever’ strain is awfully tempting too. Theirs has been budding without a break for over 13 years now and according to them is over 34 feet tall. And I see the seeds are half price now at only $100,000, and come with five freebies.
As they point out, 34’ tall plants can be difficult to hide, but times are changing.

$20k ??

"We really worked hard to breed this genetically modified strain to tap into the parts of your brain to reach the big man upstairs and for you to feel extreme ecstasy. "

GMO weed - on top of that.

The $200k now down to $100k forever weed sounds pretty good.

Wonder if they are genetically bred to resist mold and mites.

I'd hate to waste my seed coin on a looser. lol

I like this review of one of the GMO strains:

"Excellent strain, does what it says. A bit expensive so I knocked off 1 star "

:rofl::nerd-with-glasses::adore:

This:

This Might Be the Strongest Weed Ever

I just harvested 2 strains that are VERY high THC.

Jellium - Jelly Breath x Platinum Candy (Platinum x Candy Land) (In House)

Platinum Buffalo - White Buffalo X Platinum (In House)

The Platinum Buffalo = very finiky but with a 420% dialed in environment, it's a winner for sure. It's very strong has great flavor and great yields.

I'm not done trimming but my #1 I got 2 zips of popcorn dried trimmed all nugs and all smoke worthy. Working on the flowers tomorrow. All my weeds are grown organically in soil no-till (re-use same soil over and over without adding any nutrients). Water for the win.

I'm puffing my tester now and I'm feeling complete body tingle and up-lifted.

I got lost and forgot to post this last night LOL. High A/F I was on the Platinum Buffalo testers.

Platinum Buffalo #1 - trimmed and in the can @ 7zips 1 plant. #2 just chopped and fells about the same on the hook. So call it 14 zips in the cans toked up a 2x4 space not side by side - they wouldn't fit in a 2x4 like that.

X x
x X

4x4 spacing above the capital X are the Platinum Buffalo.

4x4 space running 600w at the wall Timber COBs - 420mag friendly
The small x is PMB - purple Monkey Balls and Slurricane

PMB still running

Slurricane - 4.5 zips in the can top fvcking shelf goodies.

So 18.5 zips top shelf SO FAR under 600w in a 4x4. (3 of 4 plants harvested)

PMB gonna the biggest haul - she's a poly-ploid monster.

After PMB goes in the cans gonna be OVER a 1gm/watt easily.

All top shelf organic soil grown water for the win.

Shout out to:

Snow High for the PMB - he's got the best old world genetics. Highly recommend for folks that want to make seeds. It's not my thing but dabbler I am at times.

In House Genetics - for putting out the best - wanna walk the line with genetics you get the best with this gear. Highly recommend for dialed in grows.

420% no substitute for genetics. Science.

Cheers
great post mate. very informative and has certainly got my attention. wonder if they ship to uk ?

have done a supposed 29%thc Hulkberry. Not impressed at all so far. cloned her and now trying again with just her strain to grow. hoping a dedicated grow of just Hulkberry will save the reputation of the breeder for me. 6 seeds and only 1 made the grow !! Had to clone her to see if it was the crap pheno or something i did.

That ‘Forever’ strain is awfully tempting too. Theirs has been budding without a break for over 13 years now and according to them is over 34 feet tall. And I see the seeds are half price now at only $100,000, and come with five freebies.
As they point out, 34’ tall plants can be difficult to hide, but times are changing.
Yeah, not gonna fit in my tent....although if I bought any of those I would be moving into my tent...move over ladies.

I thought April Fool's Day was on the first of the month :hmmmm:.

True - to get to the top you need the genetics and perfect growing conditions.

We will see. I've got S1 seeds of Future I made (well my plants made them for me).

VERY vigorous. 20 some days in VEG and she's 30" tall. Just put her in flower yesterday. Should be about a 50 day flowering too. She wasn't supposed to be ready for another few weeks. She got a promotion. lol

All my weeds are grown organically in soil no-till (re-use same soil over and over without adding any nutrients). Water for the win.
Hi bobrown14,
I re-use previous soil, but in the outdoor offseason I mix in some more amendments and let it settle until ready for the next season's grow. I sometimes water with 10:1 diluted worm wee, and foliar with seaweed, fish hydroslate and humic/fulvic acid. But you are not adding anything? And presumably your plants are not in need of anything. Is your soil very well mineralized to do this? What advice can you give to get soil to not need any nutrients? Thanks in advance.

Hi bobrown14,
I re-use previous soil, but in the outdoor offseason I mix in some more amendments and let it settle until ready for the next season's grow. I sometimes water with 10:1 diluted worm wee, and foliar with seaweed, fish hydroslate and humic/fulvic acid. But you are not adding anything? And presumably your plants are not in need of anything. Is your soil very well mineralized to do this? What advice can you give to get soil to not need any nutrients? Thanks in advance.
Hi Bob. There are products now that completely recharge the soils. I use " ecothrive life cycle" 250g will replenish 50L with all the bio life needed. they do a lot of top notch amendments too. I love it and my Living soil is killing my coco/Megacrop plants by a mile so far. I am doing a side by side to see how good organic is. i use a soil called ecothrive living soil by the same company. come take a look at the beasts at 3 weeks flowering in my current grow mate. speaks for itself at 54 days from seed !!.

Yeah no-till so I just keep using over and over.

I let the rootball from the previous plant decompose in the soil.

I add a 1/2 cup or so of vermi-compost/ewc and some malted barley ground fine to the hole with mycos at next plant up pot.

What you're doing is great as well.

I also get soil tested annually to give me a heads up if I need anything but the only change is the soil pH goes up over time which is natural. The soil pH will adjust itself so I dont worry about it.

Hi Bob. There are products now that completely recharge the soils. I use " ecothrive life cycle"

I took a look at the Ecothrive - they have all the ingredients that I use to make my soil mix. Pretty interesting .... you preaching to the choir on the organic soil brother. Gonna be way better tasting the end product as well. You will like the results.

On the subject of high THC weed - been growing out Future, its up there and EXCELLENT weed.

Yeah no-till so I just keep using over and over.

I let the rootball from the previous plant decompose in the soil.

I add a 1/2 cup or so of vermi-compost/ewc and some malted barley ground fine to the hole with mycos at next plant up pot.

What you're doing is great as well.

I also get soil tested annually to give me a heads up if I need anything but the only change is the soil pH goes up over time which is natural. The soil pH will adjust itself so I dont worry about it.

I took a look at the Ecothrive - they have all the ingredients that I use to make my soil mix. Pretty interesting .... you preaching to the choir on the organic soil brother. Gonna be way better tasting the end product as well. You will like the results.

On the subject of high THC weed - been growing out Future, its up there and EXCELLENT weed.

Your post of re-using organic living soil and not re-amending really made me think, wow! Ganjagranddaddy also is advocating similar. I've been off on that tangent since reading your post, and looking at what soil inoculants I can obtain locally here in New Zealand. What you said is really interesting! I am so glad you posted that as I am still learning, well we all are of course, but I need to dial in my gardening experience further so I can not only provide a great growing environment for the plants but also get to that point where I can evaluate and act of any problems that come up in order to consistently get good results and good yields. Anyway, really thankful for your experience shared!
:thanks::smokin:

Back
Top Bottom