White bag seed?!

DankerAsDank

High guys,
As the title says I found a white seed in my Bud... :hmmmm:
Have you guys ever had something like that?
I wanted to know if that means that it is weird or something, I really have no clue...
By the way, the seed does not show any damages on the outside...

If u guys could tell me if the seed is still usable, that would make me happy :)

Greetz

Can you post a picture of the seed?

Generally, pale whitish seeds are immature and not viable. But without seeing it, it's difficult to tell. :) Here's a link for posting pictures: HOW TO POST PICS

Welcome to 420 btw.

High,
This is the seed:
image12359.jpg

Btw thanks bro, im gonna start my first ever grow soon, im pretty hyped :)

Whoa. :geek:

That is pretty damn white!
The only seed I've seen that was that white, was tiny and obviously immature. I'm not sure about that one. I'm leaning towards immature, but I also want it to be an albino secret strain that yields like no other. :)
Hopefully someone else will be along that has seen one just like that.

Whoa. :geek:

That is pretty damn white!
Haha, that was exactly what I thought when I saw this seed for the first time :)
That seriously would be awsome, an albino strain with some huge yields...
If nobody else here has ever seen a seed like that, then f*** it im just gonna try to germinate it. :)
Btw what did you ment with "not viable"? Would they grow or not?
Greets from munich

If it is a very immature seed it will have a viability rate of less than 1%--- won't grow. Won't even 'crack' open most of the time.
Mature seeds have a much higher viability rate anywhere between 50-99% depending on storage, age, etc, etc.

I hope you get it to grow sir! I'll be watching. :popcorn:

Btw what did you ment with "not viable"? Would they grow or not?
Not viable, or non-viable, means that it cannot be germinated (or, in general, is not alive or capable of living). But that's only if the seed is immature, in this case.

I would say absolutely try and germinate it, why not?! Good luck! :cheesygrinsmiley:

High,
I'd love to do that, the problem is that im going on vacation for 6 weeks...
But when im back, I will definitely try to germinate it :)
I hope u guys are still there when im back :amen:
Btw I ordered a bunch of seeds from RQS and other breeders, im going to start my first grow when im back :circle-of-love:
Cya

Back
Top Bottom