White castle strain grow help

glonuclear

im into 28 days veg wen exactly can i start flower. That wont hurt the yield .....bacicly when would be the perfect time to start flowering around wat day 60 days of veg or more ?

whats up glonuclear,
a little more info if i may ask please, like is it a clone or is it grown from seed? if clone how tall is it, with clones you can put them into flower as soon as they are 12-24 inches, if height is a problem for you and you cant have a tall girl, then you want to start at 12 inches, I put mine in at 13 inches and she got to 29 inches tall, i had to top her to make her stop! unfortunately that costed me the major cola, they double their size quickly once they go into flowering, within 2 - 3 weeks approx., you might want to look into LST if its a problem also...

:peacetwo:

nice good luck, last go around I pulled 20 zips off 4 w/ a 600w and from start of seed to day 1 of flowering it was 4 wks and 5 days. You can also look into some autoflower seeds which skips the veg stage.

nice good luck, last go around I pulled 20 zips off 4 w/ a 600w and from start of seed to day 1 of flowering it was 4 wks and 5 days. You can also look into some autoflower seeds which skips the veg stage.

thanks i will look into it umm i need help with my white castle it has a problem idk i need any bodys help search on my threads
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom