White Cheese Auto Under Two Mars Reflectors 48x5W

a quick update at day 41 the small hydro still gets those serrations on the leaf edges but they come and go a bit as she feels like from day to day so im just not gonna think much of it guess thats just her special thing :) they are starting week 7 of the feeding chart this monday.

20160129_083243.jpg
20160129_083233.jpg

so i flushed the roots out a bit today with ph adjusted water and let it sit to soak a bit in it while cleaning the box and putting a new batch of water and fertz in it. i did a bit more lst on both plants but exspecially the small of the two got a real good tie down now

day 43 or 44 i think its 43 i was a day a head inside my head last time i posted pictures.
20160201_083320.jpg
20160201_083301.jpg

and yeah im still sorry for the bad pic quality. i think my cam in my mobile is busted a bit cuz its like 8MP but looks like a crappy 1mp for some reason :(

:Namaste:

got to thinking. i have not uploaded any closeups of the buds yet so here is a couple of close up pictures
yellow tips was from the issues some weeks back. it is not progression so much on to the newer growth so i think i am keeping the nutes stable at this point. 3ml gro 6ml micro and about 8ml bloom pr 10L at this point its about half the dose recommended for regular plants acording to the ghe chart still only been given the tree base nutes and mineral magic was added some weeks back ( its a silicia clay powder substance) and the basenutes is some contaminated left overs i got from a friend cuz i was gonna pour it down the drain (not so good for the tap water i would say. well here is the pictures

20160203_092454.jpg
20160203_092441.jpg
20160203_092416.jpg

they look ok under the life circumstances i would say :)

buds are still all soft white pistils not so many of those fat noticeable calyxes yet, as they get in late bloom. so they got a good way to go still. i hope they fatten and harden up real good the next four weeks or so :) a lot of white crystals have started forming on the sugar leafs these last tree days or so.

beautiful bro :goodjob:

they grow like mad i think i pulled of 40 leafs like two days ago and at least 25 more today and a bit yesterday as well. thats why i wrote on your journal that i don't think you need to be to careful by now. yours are getting massive and they need the space to bud up i think. :) don't be nervous your got a neck for this grow thing ;)

Your cabinet looks awesome Klovneposen :smokin: all the individual places for the plants, very cool! Your plants are building out nicely too! Sitting down and subbin :rollit:

MzSiroz needs help wiping the drool of herself from looking at Klov's grow room.

SOMEONE call the worldpress Mr klovn made a woman drool. that have not happened for years by any means or measures

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: I DID IT :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

thanks for the kind words once again Siroz im also very happy with the auto grow this time around i must say.

its amazing bro. you made all tops come even. i love it.

thanks man. thats why i wanted you to pull a bit of those top fan leafs off yours a bit early. too pull up those undergrowth budsites giving you a even canopy ;) instead of that christmastree-ish shape. it will up you yield alot exspecially under a 600 HPS (3x the power i use) when pulling those underbuds up there next to the top ones they will get maybe 30% more light intensity it will be noticable on that harvest day

hi guys small update at 47 from transplanting to box and 53 from seed braking surface in the wool plug

20160206_092802.jpg
20160206_092814.jpg
20160206_092755.jpg
20160206_092740.jpg
20160206_092750.jpg

easy to see from the two of them you got all the muscles and who got the brains :) shes like Hulk the big one and the other one are developing a bit more towards Tinkerbell.

at this point i am leaning at two weeks more with nutes then flushing even tho they properly could go tree weeks more with nutes. I have been smoking some shit as dirt weed i had a big bag of for like a month now. At least when these mellow white cheese are done i will be able to fell like i am smoking some heavy ass shit be course my tolerance are getting pretty low from hanging on to the cheap dirt weed instead of spending money on expensive weed bought out of house :)

a lovely day to all

:Namaste:

just had a thought. have anybody ever tried or heard about anybody trying to make a plant with double root system? :) i was thinking about trying to veg a plant and mainline it at some point. Thought to put it in a smart pot then tie it down making it very long horizontally and when its about mayby 2.5 ft. i would try cutting a bit in the stem and put on some rooting powder and stick it in the soil in a second smartpot. i thought maybe with two root systems it would make a real nice looking canopy and root system for al the undergrowth that will be at the first smart pot and then a second root system for all the main tops being above the second smart pot. it just seems like god logistics to me being an old logistics worker ;)

any thoughts on that?

edited :

uuuh i found something about a technique used for amongst other plants also Bonzai. It is called layering and another technique called air layering i am gonna look into this a bit more. :geek:

Hey if strawberry plants can shoot out very long side-shoots that eventually root and becomes a separate plant and banana palms can ''walk'' then I don't see why it shouldn't be possible:)
I've seen some local outdoor guys tying the plants tops down to the ground to make an arch, but the tops were kept above ground and not rooted.
Man you just got me thinking about grafting, imagine 3 strains on one plant:lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom