White Cheese Auto Under Two Mars Reflectors 48x5W

They are looking luvley Mr Klovneposen! :slide:

You did make me laugh the other day readin how you nuked those spidermites, like planetary warfare :)

I hope you and your ladies are doing well!:Namaste:

They are looking luvley Mr Klovneposen! :slide:

You did make me laugh the other day readin how you nuked those spidermites, like planetary warfare :)

I hope you and your ladies are doing well!:Namaste:

the White Cheese are doing awesome i will post some pictures in the weekend i think. i think they are in need of slight more N tho so i just adjusted that today. it has been a bit of a test comming back to the hydro growing when adding the fact that i only have grown autos two times in soil so havent quite figured them 100% out yet. but its a good exercise for me im sure. thanks for your interest in the grow :)

Regarding the spidermites were did you read that i can't even remember posting about it unless it was on the mars discussion thread and if you found it there *LOL* dude how many pages have you scolled true in there? i posted that maaaaany pages back by now

But yeah those small bastards got it good :) But seems like they had left a small sleeper cell - i think in some sitelighting i had to reinstall be course my ufo was going out of house for some time to a friend, so they must have hitting some hibernating eggs or something on those site lights - be course they are back in very small numbers in my lower vegging room were i am currently vegging a soil plant. So sorry to have to say BUT NOW ITS ON YOU INFIDELS luckely its just a very tiny infestation i only found a couple of leafs with grown mites and a couple of eggs so i have initiated the Spidermite holocaust 2.0 But this time i cought them
early and im also getting the neem oil amonst others but untill then i just follow procedure as it went awesome last time around.

:Namaste:

a few pictures at day 61 from germinating the two seeds in hydro and 55 days since since trqansplanting them to the hydro box

20160210_092150.jpg
20160210_092147.jpg

i think im flushing them from the 17th so on more week with the fertz. then harvest the big on around day 78-80

and maybe if the smaller of the two are not matured a lot by then i think i will give her a couple of days more with a bit of fertz and then flush it again. be course it seems like being a week or two later in flower than the bigger one of the two.

Oh that is looking so good! That even canopy looks great aswell! I read the attack against the spidermites a few pages back on here :) Page 2 i think if i remember - cos when i saw the journal was quite new i could easily read through 4 pages or so :goof:

The splinter cell and the ongoing attack of the spider mites was cracking me up :yahoo:

Oh that is looking so good! That even canopy looks great aswell! I read the attack against the spidermites a few pages back on here :) Page 2 i think if i remember - cos when i saw the journal was quite new i could easily read through 4 pages or so :goof:

The splinter cell and the ongoing attack of the spider mites was cracking me up :yahoo:

oh yeah forgot i mentioned it here. i only thought i posted a big ass explanatory post on the Mars light discussion page. But a can tell ya it was an efficient and cheap solution to the spider mite infestation for sure. the treaten plant made as good a smoke as any plant who did'nt get that treamtment in other grows no narly site taste or nothing. and i tested it on noumerous friends and acquaintances to she if they could taste any soap residue or anything they could not at all they said.

true its the most even canopy i've seen so far. KLOV nailed it :thumb:

oohhh man these buds are getting fat:goodjob:

yeah the smaller one of the two are a bit puny in the buds tho. i hope giving it a quick boost feeding after the first flush and about a week extra or so after cutting down most of the big one will help a bit on it.

As a noob, it would definitely be awesome to see you try this double root system. On another note, your plants are gorgeous. Whatcha gonna do with all that cheese?

I think i will try mainlining a cutting this spring and try the double root thing then :)

i nearly can't keep my hands of the cheese any longer i am gonna flush from tomorrow so i can get nasty with the cheese like Jerry soon. :cheesygrinsmiley:

They are looking lovely Klov! If i even managed half that i'd be happy :Namaste: It really looks like the plant got light everywhere with that canopy :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi guys this will be the last pictures of the hole plants im gonna cut a test bus from the bigger one today. and i actually cut a couple of small buds from the little one to days ago cus i just really want some good smoke soon :)

20160221_094331.jpg
20160221_094338.jpg
20160221_094453.jpg
20160221_094517.jpg

i must say these white cheese are REALLY packed with crystals sooooo shiny even all the way down to the lowest buds its all sparkly and pretty :dreamy: :love:

20160222_052952.jpg

A small test and a quite funny book to go with it

Awesome Grow Klov! I know you gave us your last pics, but I hope you will come back and post the dry weight and smoke report.

don't worrie i will post yield and smoke report. i will also still post some pictures just not of complete plants.

i cut 94g (about 4oz) wet trimmet bud on the big one over the last two days so the lower buds can get i bit of light the next days

before harvesting the 94g it looked something like this.
20160221_094331.jpg

Here is after i cut the first 94g still a bit of candy left on that one.
20160224_091925.jpg

i will cut the tops on the small splant this weekend. and then start cutting the lower buds on the big one during the next week i think.

im a bit ashamed of my third plant in soil i don't know what happened. i think i hold a bit to much back on the nutes a bit to long. in one week it just turned ALL yellow in ALL fan leafs INSTANTLY almost i never had that happened to a plant before. well it will still give a god portion of smoke but not my most proud accomplishment to date i must say

So here is the total wet weight of the trimmet buds of the 3 white cheese

262g from the big one in hydro (cut 74-80 days after germinating seed.)

152g from the small one in hydro )cut 78-82 days from germinating seed.) most of this plant was very airy in the lower bud structure. i think its be course i tried to keep the nute solution to match the bigger plants grow pattern best. so ths one got to many flowering nutes to soon i think.

92g Small sick one in soil. (this one got cut already at day 70 after germination cus it kept getting REALLY yellow so i did'nt want to waste any more time on it)

So my biggest problem in this grow was no doubt me being stupid and planted the two hydros in a dual box like i do with regular 12/12 seedlings instead of in each their box separately. They acted like they where about 2 weeks apart in growth phase, so it was really hard to feed them correctly both, when having to feed in between their two individually needs.

total dry weight will be in about a week from now.

here are the next plants - ready to get their time in the lime light. These are regular plants my specialty :D Im never gonna be a auto expert i think to be honest.

Small one (needs to be transplanted to smart pot) is RQS Hazeberry vegged tree weeks with the autos under mars lights then set to stew under 12w led lamp.

Haze berry datasheet
THC 20%
CBD Medium
Yield Indoor 525-575gr m2
Yield Outdoor 600-650 grams per plant dried
Height Indoor 60 - 100 cm
Height Outdoor 160 - 180 cm
Flowering time 9-11 weeks
Harvest month Late October
Genetic Background Blueberry x Shining Silver Haze
Type Sativa: 80% Indica 20%
Effect Extremely stoned long-lasting & body relaxing

The other on is a local made strain named Puff1 i have no idea what to come from it :D it have been vegging under 2x20w led flood lights. while finishing the autos. needs to be topped of with soil yeah i know ;)

Puff1 data sheet is something like

Non feminized (got a few preflower pistels so should be a female HOPEFULLY)
14-16 thc
flowering 9-10 weeks
sativa 50/indica 50
forgot the rest of the data on it :)

20160301_082622.jpg
20160301_082630.jpg
20160301_082627.jpg

Exited to be back in soil for a bit with the biobizz nutes.

They are in light mix soil. and will be getting
Biogrow
Biobloom
Topmax
Alg-a-mic
Acti-vera
and maybe one or two times i will give them a feed with the fish mix also. (only if im leaving home for a few days in a row. hate the smell of fish)

To get rid of the few spidermites i found in these plants (a few surviving sleepercells in my closet corners i guess) I will try using some bought products this time around instead of making my own (not easy making remedy's from stuff in the garden when the garden is dead and full of snow :)

So i bought

1 Protect killer neemoil 80% neem oil 20% citric acid?!?! i think it is called in english? - organic
2 Spider killer Cinnamomumzeylanicum - organic
3 SmC spidermite control - organic

they got a wash down with brown soap and iso alcohol two times about a week ago or so to wash of the worst while waiting on my package. i just filled a big bucket and dunked them upside down 100% submerged canopy's keeped them there for some minutes then dipped 'n' dunked a bit more then let em sit there again for some minutes :) they looked like shit the following 24 hours but then fine again.

yeaterday they got a wash down with the 1 Protect killer neem oil then i let them rest one day.
Then i hit them with the 2 Spider killer. then a few days of rest before repeating this cycle one more time.
the final assault will be the SmC (it should incapsule both mites and eggs with a thin film so it will be getting this to times in the end of threatment (about week one and two of flower)
So lets see if this works better them my own bio bombs i did last summer they worked GREAT but what i hassel i had making it all :)

Well see you when the dry yield resulst are in. good day to all

Back
Top Bottom