White Cheese Auto Under Two Mars Reflectors 48x5W

Klovneposen

So im restarting my hole cycle in the closet and while vegging regular plants i thought i might as well try out some autos in a small hydro box.

The setup

My closets flowering section is as follows

Strain Dinafem white cheese auto ( choice was heavily inspired by Atrains beast of a white cheese)
size: almost 3ftx2ft
Lights: 2 Mars reflectors 48x5 draw 180-200w need to get a kill-a-watt soon :) lights on/off 19/5
Medium clay pellets in a homemade hydrobox with airstone (3w) in the box and airpressured top watering (4w).
PH 6-ish ;)
Nutes GHE tripack for hardwater (only gro micro and bloom.
Air: out - bathroom airvent pulling 14w when at max 100m3 pr hour. Air in take are one active 6inch pc fan about 8 watt-ish with the adapter i used im pretty sure and passive holes. the cirkulation fan is a 10w
Termostat controller using 3w instead to keep temps at 80f - 83f or 27-28c inside plant canopys plant top temps peak at around 85f or 29c

im counting the days from when transplanting into the hydrobox about 8 days from germinating seeds

ok here goes im current at day 30 since the seed juuuuust broke ground and 26 from putting them in the hydro box i rooted in rockwool cubes with biobizz rootjuice ph and adjusted water.

here is the nute schedule so fare
flora-series-hydro-tablica-hydroponics_in_uajpg.jpg

i moved them to the hydrobox december the 20th and first picture are from 27 dec.

Day 7
20151227_100122.jpg

at the beginning im using the topwatering constant while lights on and some hours half way dark cycle.
with root jiuce the first week or so untill roots hit the water in the box. And only a very very mild nute solution.

Day day 14
20160103_085702.jpg

over the next four five days from now i ponytailed both a bit for 3-5 hours a day.
and also started bending them a bit and tied them to the pot sites started on leaf tuggin as well

Day 18
20160107_093144.jpg

after seing a bit of sign of N burn in leaf tips i readjusted a bit down here for a few days before raising it a bit at next refill. when i started at this week on the schedule i rinsed my box and soaked the plant in pure water while doing so.

Day 20
20160109_103647.jpg

20160109_1039391.jpg
20160109_1039451.jpg

started to LST it a bit harder over the next days and taking a couple of few fanleafs here and there to open them up a bit.

Day 22

20160111_090832.jpg
20160111_090856.jpg
20160111_090900.jpg

same mo :) tieing tugging and nippin at this point my roots are well down into the nice bubbled water in the box so i am turning down the topwaterering regime to avoid to much salt builtup when water evaporates from the top layer of clay pellets..

Day 26
20160115_101645.jpg
20160115_101626.jpg

20160115_120033.jpg

a little update on root development also :) looking good

and a small picture of the hole operation. going on 2/3 of full speed third room that is not on are usually in use for seedlings and a small mother bonzai or two. :D

20160115_113932.jpg

:Namaste: And a lovely day to all

Perfect health and awesome training... the cheese loved the training and your doing a fantastic job at it. Glad I could inspire someone along the way and you'll be in for a pretty good treat when she's all dried up ;)

thanks man i appreciate you droppin buy, when it comes to autos you are about black belt by now and im still the little green shit in the dojo :) so im happy you putting your thoughts out there.

I know your using AN but whats your thoughts on my schedule so far. i got a slight nute burn on the tips so readjusted at some point as i also write. normally with regulars i stop uppin the biobizz nutes when i see just the beginning of changing in the tips. but these autos i should not push so much or whats your thoughts maybe?

the big one is also starting to flower a bit more the last two days im thinking upping the bloom to maybe 4-5 ml next week on my shedule (from sunday) and maybe decrease the gro a bit that when and then go all in on nutes the week after next week.

how is the medical benefits of this strain any thought maybe it says 9-13 thc high cbd will this become desend pain relief for a relative with bonecancer maybe? i really hope so she gets the metadone but she hate to go to sleep at night becourse of the respiratory thing one often gets from morfhine and such.. im personally using earlier harvested plants normally cuz i feel they do my mind best against depression and borderline getting stoned and inactive just pushes me in that wrong direction. So im on shaky ground on this one i must admit when its about hitting hard against pains. :D

:Namaste:

Have you read the life cycle of Autoflowering Cannabis in my sig? If not read it it will help.

I do just what you have done... I up nutes until I see the tips just a bit then back down and feed away... no need to push them past that.

And with bloom nutes hold off on upping them. I wait til I see the flowers actually forming an beginning to build not just preflower img then I up the bloom :thumb:

Have you read the life cycle of Autoflowering Cannabis in my sig? If not read it it will help.

I do just what you have done... I up nutes until I see the tips just a bit then back down and feed away... no need to push them past that.

And with bloom nutes hold off on upping them. I wait til I see the flowers actually forming an beginning to build not just preflower img then I up the bloom :thumb:

no actually i had not even seen that one when skimming thoug your sig some time back. i will check up on it. But i been thinking it went something like week 1,2,3 veg state babys just starting out. 456 shows sex and gets more rapith growth 7 and after that full bloom. but i will read your stuff asap

And i will wait on uppin the bloom as you suggest. normally with regulars and biobizz i already start the bloom abit on week before turning the switch.

Thanks a lot for your time.

sorry to barther you again M8 i was thinking maybe i should lower the bloom a notch more even for the next week to not get them to premature as you descriped in that life cycle post?

:cheer:great job, Klovneposen. I am in.:cheer:

Thanks for droppin by and for the kind words Sara.

I see on the Mars web page that your sidelights a asked for some time back, have been put up there now. but it says it is only sold in holesale why is this? i would love to install one or maybe two in the closet some day to support the undergrowth a bit more than the top lights are capable of. you do not need maybe a tester on one of the smallest just? *LOL*

seriously how can i order one at some point? i currently does not have the storage space for a 20ft container containing 300 lights :p in my 60ft2 sized miniature apartment. :D Im actually thinking about buying a small reflector more when the money is for it. so i could make a small cabinet more so i have a bit extra as a supplement to the other closet cus i have a hard time keeping up with the demand from different sick people wanting to try out cannabis at this time. currently i used all my own meds on them (im an idiot sometimes lol) so i need to upscale a bit. if i order that extra reflector from your site at some point could i maybe order one of those small bars with the same pakage maybe?

also in the long run i think those small bars would be very good for my nursery and veg room in bottom of the closet as well.

oh yeah BTW did you redesign the webpage? it is really informative and great looking now i think it was not like this last time i looked maybe?

so had my lights of last night to check up on coloration of the leafs. i am getting a small N defetiency vibe from them they are a bit to light green in color and its not only in the new growth it is uniformed coloration on the plant and a single dying leaf in the bottom. so im thinking its sucking a bit extra N from down there right now.. So im trying to regulate a bit on the N values the next couple of days. but they are already getting the half N dose of the regular plants dose so i am a bit nervous to up it even more. first i thought it was maybe just the pheno. but after checking last night im more leaning towards a small need of some extra N nute. so i upped the N dose with 1ml pr 10l so. there was about one-two liters left in the box so the N level shout be around 7,5-8ml pr 10L now. i hope it will help a bit. on the root side i lifted them up when adding extra water and they are already in a pretty dense block of root matter :D and plants are growing fine still so its not that bad :) must admit i feel a bit hydro an mineral nute rusty since i only been doing hydro when vegging and soil flower seens i restarted growing. so i feel right back at newbie stage here. having to get back in to hydro and then having to play with autoflower at the same time :D

no actually i had not even seen that one when skimming thoug your sig some time back. i will check up on it. But i been thinking it went something like week 1,2,3 veg state babys just starting out. 456 shows sex and gets more rapith growth 7 and after that full bloom. but i will read your stuff asap

And i will wait on uppin the bloom as you suggest. normally with regulars and biobizz i already start the bloom abit on week before turning the switch.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Nice journal:thumb:

And what a funny username you got, I guess we're from the same part of the world;)

I'm using Biobizz and have an auto grow planned for next time and I want to follow Atrain's schedule.
So I've been wondering if I should hold back the Bio-Bloom and Top-Max until week 6/7, but I think the Bio-Bloom might have some nutrients the growing plant needs.

Not knowing anything about Advanced Nutrients, I see that Atrain is using the bloom from day 10 and then I thought it might be better just hold back the Top-Max, but it's supposed to also release Calcium, Magnesium and Iron which the plant also needs throughout the life cycle.
So now I'm leaning towards following the Biobizz schedule, but continue to use Root-Juice until week 6/7.
Thoughts?

Happy growing :Namaste:

Nice journal:thumb:

And what a funny username you got, I guess we're from the same part of the world;)

I'm using Biobizz and have an auto grow planned for next time and I want to follow Atrain's schedule.
So I've been wondering if I should hold back the Bio-Bloom and Top-Max until week 6/7, but I think the Bio-Bloom might have some nutrients the growing plant needs.

Not knowing anything about Advanced Nutrients, I see that Atrain is using the bloom from day 10 and then I thought it might be better just hold back the Top-Max, but it's supposed to also release Calcium, Magnesium and Iron which the plant also needs throughout the life cycle.
So now I'm leaning towards following the Biobizz schedule, but continue to use Root-Juice until week 6/7.
Thoughts?

Happy growing :Namaste:

i am about to go out the door. i have done biobizz auto grow two times i have the notes on how i feed with it without the best results so i can pm those to you and you can regulate from that cuz i think i gave to much to soon maybe. well pm you later.

I use biobizz all the time with the soil (light mix) and have a few different feed schedules. Right now I'm using one I got from the local shop. I found that the BioBizz actual Nute schedule is a bit strong and I had a bit of clawing.

I use biobizz all the time with the soil (light mix) and have a few different feed schedules. Right now I'm using one I got from the local shop. I found that the BioBizz actual Nute schedule is a bit strong and I had a bit of clawing.

could you show those schedules of you using biobizz on autos here maybe?

the first two i tryed of autos was with biobizz but just under a small ufo so i would like to see how you feed yours mine was like this

Easybud

20150313_102753.jpg
bio_bizz_feeding_shedule_auto_s_2.jpg

Roadrunner and royal cheese

bio_bizz_feeding_shedule_auto_s.jpg
20141005_090739.jpg

it was not a satisfying result

ok quick question are you using alg-a-mic (sea weed) instead of root stimulant because they are no where near the same thing the bio bizz root stimulant is call root juice seems to work, but alg-a-mic is more of a additive/ plant health stimulator making them more resistant to pests/under/overwatering. It's kinda like the acti-vera they came out with. (acti-vera is made from aloe)
This time I'm following:
Untitled124.png

The last one I used was the one downloaded from the biobizz website but again I think it was too much N which caused some bad clawing and a bit of yellowing in some areas of my leaves. I ended up having to flush earlier then i normally would.
771-1181.jpg

To be completely honest lately I've been following the first one but not using the alg-a-mic as a folic spray. It's been at about 1 ml/l from the get go, not sure if this helps but seems to be not doing any harm. My plants seem to be a dark green almost to dark but shortly maybe next week they should start to fatten up and I'll stop the fish mix/grow shortly when they stop there stretching and then they will be getting just bloom. Other then that man your plants look nice and they seem to be a good size and healthy. Keep mind that not all plants are built the same and will react to the Nutes in their own way. Some with shorter life spans actually can handle more Nutes the 4-6 weeks of there life depending on how long they will be alive. Sweet skunk autos are done in 7.5 so they seem to love the nutes but I'm trying to follow the one from Alchimia/Philosopher seeds to the letter.

Peace be with you and stay green
:high-five:&:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom