White Cookies - Drip Irrigation - DIY Citi Cobs - SCROG

420-magazine-mobile1981804506.jpg

Hey sleepless, what do you think about the email they sent me

Well I have to say Crop King really came through for me.

Replaced mine with packaged autos to make up for lost time.

Black Indica has some very sedating and couch locking affect.

The taste is citrusy on the inhale and a bit strong on exhale.

Made me cough and I never cough.

But the high is great.

Looking forward to dry cured weight.

Well Black Indica is looking not bad.

A Grade Buds - 97 gr
B Grade - 87 gr
Trim/Sugar - 1 mason jar dried

So 6.5 smokeable ounces.

420-magazine-mobile1461066828.jpg

Pretty impressed.

I did a lot less trimming this time and regret it.

I will defoliate twice during flower next time.

Before:

420-magazine-mobile1865835008.jpg

The rest of the ladies are down.

White Cookies

420-magazine-mobile737232345.jpg

White Cookies Dark Pheno

420-magazine-mobile2071639581.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1082876079.jpg

Purple Kush

420-magazine-mobile2003814170.jpg

420-magazine-mobile713987855.jpg

And they are drying..

420-magazine-mobile598823285.jpg

Time to disinfect the tent and rebuild for my Fastberry Autos!

Now THATS customer service!.
Your lucky they even send to the states crop kings is bomb I've grew nothing but awesome plants from em if u have a problem your either trying to scam em or read there website it clearly says some orders to USA may not make it..it clearly says it . Lol idiots

Your lucky they even send to the states crop kings is bomb I've grew nothing but awesome plants from em if u have a problem your either trying to scam em or read there website it clearly says some orders to USA may not make it..it clearly says it . Lol idiots

So that gives them the excuse to send nasty emails and provide horrible customer service then? I've ordered from other banks in U.K. And never have any issue. CKS is by far one of the smaller banks I have barely heard anything about them only through this forum. You're an idiot if you think that's ok buddy. Don't be rude no reason for it.

So that gives them the excuse to send nasty emails and provide horrible customer service then? I've ordered from other banks in U.K. And never have any issue. CKS is by far one of the smaller banks I have barely heard anything about them only through this forum. You're an idiot if you think that's ok buddy. Don't be rude no reason for it.

For sure he is just as rude as CKS is. Not good making fun of Americans dude!!

I got my replacements from cks, but they were crushed
420-magazine-mobile1593232903.jpg

Starting to get ridiculous

Hey Buckshot. Not sure if Seedsman ships to where you are, but they have an amazing selection, ridiculous offers for free seeds (got as many free seeds on my last purchase as the number of seeds I ordered) and the product is top notch, stealthy, and an overall great experience on my 4 purchases from them. I am usually receiving the package about 7 days after I get the shipping email. Try them for seeds.

I see you are flowering your first plants ever! Congratulations and welcome to this great hobby! I'm glad you were treated with respect while shopping for seeds to grow your first cannabis plants ever! I see you got photos and autos. Smart getting the autos, I assume that was a back up plan in case you made mistakes with the photos, as many new growers do.

Btw, I think that all companies are more successful if they act like they are lucky to have EVERY single one of their paying customers, don't you? .

Yes, that pic is a seedsman order, they are great

Glad you found them and are having the same type experience I am having. I always pay for the stealthy shipping a love how creative they get in mailing their seeds. I had one delivery that was sent in a hollowed out book, and another that was shipped inside a toy lego kit, and another that was inside a rolled up picnic blanket and another that was inside a 'new' pair of designer underwear. I also have had decent experiences with Gorilla seeds though I find them to be just a touch pricier and not as large of selection as Seedsman. I have ordered from them because they carried a couple strains I couldn't find at Seedsman. So check them out too if you are bored.

Hey Growchy, this was one of the journals I was referencing on CKS seeds and results. I haven't read anything about the strain you are asking about though.

Back
Top Bottom