White Cookies Scrog 600W CXB & 600W LED - CoCo DTW With Jacks 321

Purpsmagurps

Hello again.

Going for gold this run. 6X white cookies coco scrog with 3 gallon plain coco OR 5 gallons with 30% perlite.

I will be running Jack's 3-2-1 method with Jack's mix of soluble traces, Root enhance, caps bennies, Calcium Chloride, and MKP for a booster.

The room is 6x9 and I will be focusing on a 4x8 scrog canopy size, with LST and Super cropping in the mix.

Lighting will consist of a 600W LED in the center with 300W of Cree 3000k and 3500k on both sides.

full

I’m excited to watch this, thanks. I’m harvesting some really nice buds atm but I’m interested in doing my 1st Scrog and I’d love to accomplish some mainlining as super skilful as yours! I hope you won’t mind if I hit you up for a bit of advice occasionally.
Respect & Regards from Western Australia !

I’m excited to watch this, thanks. I’m harvesting some really nice buds atm but I’m interested in doing my 1st Scrog and I’d love to accomplish some mainlining as super skilful as yours! I hope you won’t mind if I hit you up for a bit of advice occasionally.
Respect & Regards from Western Australia !
hey welcome!

getting super excited, had to push this out a month because of unforseen bills (owing taxes lol) should have the lights ordered next friday. been cleaning out my garage that houses my room so i can get everything out of my room, aaand im starting a new job today to help pay for all this. so! lots of moving oarts rn.

and ask away i love to help!

I decided instead of doing 600W of cree I will be doing 800W in 8 of growmau5' qb pucks, I ordered them last night...
this diagramwas back when I was doing 12 but the diagram shows what the jist of it is.
1661114728923.png

ChilLED-Logic-100w-thumb2.jpg

I will also be booting up my 4x RDWC this run! throwing sour diesel in there. the entire 6x9 will be full to the brim.
o_O:eek::p:cool::peace:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom