White Cookies

Twoneedy

First time grower, plant is 55 days old, size and shape of a large beach ball did not top. Seem to have plenty of branches " do not know all the proper names". Also. seems to have a great deal of fan leaves. do some of these need to be trimmed? Also when might I expect signs of flowering?

First time grower, plant is 55 days old, size and shape of a large beach ball did not top. Seem to have plenty of branches " do not know all the proper names". Also. seems to have a great deal of fan leaves. do some of these need to be trimmed? Also when might I expect signs of flowering?
Welcome to the forum, I'm a first time grower aswell, good luck on your journey here! I know I've had plenty of feedback and advice from the kind people on here :).

You should post some pics up so we can get a visual on what your babies look like.

They also have some great guides in the growing FAQ, you should check them out!

...Welcome to :420:...First off...is it an auto flower?...what is your light schedule?...if you bought the seed(s) the breeder or vendor would have suggested time lines...Personally, I have no issue with doing some pruning to open up plant to light and airflow...some LST could help with that as well...definitely some pics would help...there is a link in my signature(one of the green text links below)...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

...Welcome to :420:...First off...is it an auto flower?...what is your light schedule?...if you bought the seed(s) the breeder or vendor would have suggested time lines...Personally, I have no issue with doing some pruning to open up plant to light and airflow...some LST could help with that as well...definitely some pics would help...there is a link in my signature(one of the green text links below)...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

And that's why you people should come to 420 ;) nice one Doc, like the enthusiasm

How's your garden going?

Back
Top Bottom